• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Dalina Nicholas Arrested For Selling Sex With Six-Year-Old Daughter For Drugs

Bluelight Crew
The Sunshine State has a new candidate for its most despicable criminal of the year. Police in Jacksonville have arrested a 35-year-old mother named Dalina Nicholas on charges that she repeatedly sold sex with her six-year-old daughter in exchange for cash and drugs. Two men have also been charged with sexual battery in the case after police caught Nicholas on the run in Georgia.

"I can't think of an adjective that's bad enough to describe (the charges)," Jacksonville Beach Police Chief Bruce Thomason tells the Florida Times-Union.

Nicholas' own mother, who is now caring for the six-year-old girl, sticks up for her own daughter, though. She says the drug addict was essentially taken hostage in her own home by drug dealers who took advantage of her and her young daughter.

"These drug dealers kept returning and basically they took over her home," the girl's grandmother tells the Times-Union. "She was as much a victim as her daughter was."

Whoever is to blame, the allegations in the case are stomach-churning. Police were tipped off to the alleged abuse in Nicholas's house by a homeless man in the neighborhood. Detectives say he flagged down police after doing drugs in the house and seeing the girl being sexually abused.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/03/florida_mom_dalina_nicholas_ar.php

This woman isn't even human, shes just a pile of organic material stacked together to look like a human... no soul in this woman..

I don't believe in hell but she deserves the bad place she'll be going to. (jail) There is no excuse whatsoever. Selling your own body is one thing, but to sell the body of an innocent child-you're fucking kid is one of the worst things I can think of a person doing. Dependent on drugs or not, I don't see that as an excuse for what she did.

This is so fucked up.... I would seriously shoot a bullet through her head if murder wasn't illegal... Its sick how she could do this to her own daughter. And what is this grandmother fucking blind? She must have some form of dementia if she thinks her daughter was a victim of a crime. Sick, sick people these days. I hate a lot of human beings.

yes this absolutly disgusting i cant believe anybody would even defend and say shes a victim... how can you even find a 6 yr old attractive.. this shit pisses me off.. from personal experience we love getting ahold of S.O.'s in jail.. anybody who touches a kid like that gets worked bad like they aint even gonna look the same, thats why they are always kept in seg.. fuckin worthless

^ I agree.
Finding a 6-year old attractive is almost as sick as selling your child for drugs.
The "customers" should spend decades in jail, but the mother...
I can't think of a punishment that is enough for what she did.
I know that her mother is sticking up for her, but she could have left with her daughter instead of staying.
She is not a human being, as others have said here.

She is not a human being, as others have said here.
i'm sure the woman herself agrees whole-heartedly.

personally, i think she's as much a victim as her daughter. but the "justice" system will only shatter her soul further, unfortunately.

Everyone above pretty much said how we all feel in this case as other cases similar but im boggled why the 6 yr old child was given to the grandmother........seems like she knew about the situation & I dont understand why the child is with the grandmother, that lady has issues herself I believe. Hope the little girl gets the help she needs......just cant see how her mind gets straight after this ordeal. Imo, she is better off being adopted by loving people that are willing to take of her & show her the love & understanding a child needs throughout her years.

junkies and crackheads will do anything to get high. losing humanity the needle or pipe is so sad to watch.

i'm sure the woman herself agrees whole-heartedly.

personally, i think she's as much a victim as her daughter. but the "justice" system will only shatter her soul further, unfortunately.

While she may be a victim in some sense, what she did is not excusable.
But, you are right that little good will come of sending her to prison.
(Now, if we had a rehabilitation-based prison system, instead of punishment, it would not only be better for her, but for everyone involved. Sigh. What a sad state in the world today.)

At least if we legalized drugs, situations like this wouldn't be as common... drugs costing so much is what causes people to do outrageous and despicable things, like this, to continue getting high.

But, you are right that little good will come of sending her to prison.

You're right! The second she gets clean in jail, she'll just dream about the next baby she can birth to sell for drug money. 8( :| :(

Sadly this isn't the first woman I've seen who used her capabilities to use her baby making powers for unspeakable things.

hat bitch should def be shot, but how about that homeless guy? What a good member of society, he's willing to admit breaking the law to help a innocent a lil girl. They should sell that bitches house and buy one for the homeless guy.

^ Homeless guy was one of the people who assaulted the girl by the sounds of it. Don't you guys still have the death penalty in U.S.? Surely that is applicable in this case. For all involved.

Stories like this are horrific. That poor little girl let down by the one person in this world who should love her more than life itself.
I hope the authorities arrange the best therapy possible for this poor young girl.
Breaks your heart knowing that shit like this happens.

i hope there is a certain spot in the afterlife for fucks like these where they get rammed over and over again in the ass with a brick covered in barb wire.

personally, i think she's as much a victim as her daughter..

Yep, shes got it as bad as her daughter for sure. I Mean her 6 year old daughter only had to have sex with a couple guys a couple times. Whereas her mother had to deal with huge stresses like not being raped, and getting high for pretty much free.

Are you for real?

I'm sure most people on this site have fiended for drugs before, shit I know I have. But when it came down to it, I traded video games and shit I had around the house in. I Didn't call up my 11 year old niece and make her fuck my dealers, yknow?