• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Daily Mail - 'I know I'm on meth': Joyrider who repeatedly punched officer AFTER...

edgarshade

Bluelighter
'I know I'm on meth': Joyrider who repeatedly punched officer AFTER being tasered declines drug test

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 01:45, 1 June 2012 | UPDATED: 04:47, 1 June 2012

A man who led police on a high-speed car chase managed to attack an officer despite being Tasered. Robert David Ragland, 33, admitted he was high on methamphetamine when he drove a stolen pickup truck through a traffic stop and crashed into another vehicle. Racing at speeds of 100mph through Sand Springs, Oklahoma, Ragland and another unidentified passenger eventually ditched the stolen vehicle and fled on foot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oses-fist-fight-officer-high-speed-chase.html

Man the daily mail cant get enough of us crazy yanks. This is hardly news here, more like daily fodder .. .

They want to make drugs look bad. And will go to any length and any distance to achieve that objective. It's called "scraping the barrel" :)

Man the daily mail cant get enough of us crazy yanks. This is hardly news here, more like daily fodder .. .

This^^ is so true. Daily mail I will admit has some great articles and they are interesting to read. It's just a lot of shit that happens on a day to day basis that they hear about and write about. At least they are talented writers though...

They also had a good article on camden (NJ, not Camden in London UK) which you can search for in the top right corner.

This makes me wonder what superhuman abilities meth could give us all.

Sounds like I have some experiments to do involving a taser, a bag of meth, and a bunch of needles.

Go for it CH....

You should also be sure you are in a bath tub during said experiment...

What a MFin badass. I bet if they set the dogs on him he woulda just outran them. Fuck a vest, if they shot at him the bullets woulda just ricocheted off his chest. I bet he was wearing a Superman top that day. Iceman to the rescue!!!
Yet and still, I can see why he just admitted straight out he was on meth. No use beating around the bush at that point...

Please tell me i've had some sarcasm go right over my head here..

Well they cover a lot of dumb shit, but the actual way its written makes it a decent read. They just cover things that us americans are used to. The way the wording is, at least they keep it interesting.

I read news for news, I mean it isn't like they're writing a novel trying to rope you into liking it. They are presenting facts of what happened. It's decently written in a manner that is comprehensible and interesting. The problem is, is that they are covering stories that are NOT so interesting.