• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dabbing

kb37

Greenlighter
How much, on estimate, MDMA is taken in a healthy pinky dab in terms of mg - .05? Having read the forum and looking to educate myself, can see it is recommended to parachute around .1mg - .2mg, with a little bump about an hour later. I have always dabbed, starting with a double dab and then throughout the night, every 30 - 45 mins or so. Can see from reading the beginner/guide threads this would appear to be the wrong way to go about things, but in terms of dosage how much mg is in a dab? I likely will not parachute, so would like to know how many dabs are equivalent to a decent .15mg bomb, so I can look to get my doses in order, ie one 'proper' dose with a dab or two later to accompany.

Nope. There is no accurate way to do what you're asking. If you care about dosing properly, just get a scale and weigh your dose properly.

If you can afford drugs you can afford scales - don't want to buy scales, stop taking drugs.

How many MG's in a dab 8o

Do not dab.

Believe it or not but a recent HR message in the UK was to crush dab and wait. They suggested to dab around 70 - 100 mg then wait an hour before redosing. Clearly they do expect people to be able to estimate this amount and worryingly 70 - 100 mg would generally be a low level experience and likely even if the MDMA were reasonable quality it would be very likely anyone listening to such a message in the belief it was safe would then dab again another eyeballed 70 to 100 mg.

If you can afford drugs you can afford scales - don't want to buy scales, stop taking drugs.

How many MG's in a dab 8o

Do not dab.

weigh out the total amount of powder you have

divide off the dose you intend to consume (100-150 mg ??) use a scale, digital mg scales are under $20 US on amazon

now you can easily measure the dose of an individual dab -- and track total intake

A pen cap (the tail part) works better than a finger

weigh out the total amount of powder you have

divide off the dose you intend to consume (100-150 mg ??) use a scale, digital mg scales are under $20 US on amazon

now you can easily measure the dose of an individual dab -- and track total intake

A pen cap (the tail part) works better than a finger

Did you actually read the post? How much, on estimate, MDMA is taken in a healthy pinky dab in terms of mg?

Of course using a scale (based on weight of produce prior to dabbing / after dabbing) would give the result of how much product you have 'dabbed 'but if somebody is using 'dabbing' as an amount and using a 'healthy pinky dab' as a source of measurement then you surely know that they are not using scales .

Did you actually read the post? How much, on estimate, MDMA is taken in a healthy pinky dab in terms of mg?

Umm -- there is no way to tell, even assuming pure molecule.

The granularity of the powder or crystals drastically changes the density, and pinky size varies -- and "healthy" is subjective.

It could range from 15 mg - 80+mg, considering solid crystal mdma just slightly larger than the size of a bb shot is about 50 mg

Dabbing is actually quite awful I dabbed a few times once the high died so did my mind. 4 of my friends who smoked erb with my for years got in to it and dabbled frequently I watched all four personalities die rapidly. They became anti social, grumpy when sober, dull, quiet. And our not friends anymore honestly. Way too concentrated, pot is a flower it is delicate. Once man modifies and tweaks it it becomes a hard drug. Only advising because it is sad to watch old friends mentally die off

Dabbing is actually quite awful I dabbed a few times once the high died so did my mind. 4 of my friends who smoked erb with my for years got in to it and dabbled frequently I watched all four personalities die rapidly. They became anti social, grumpy when sober, dull, quiet. And our not friends anymore honestly. Way too concentrated, pot is a flower it is delicate. Once man modifies and tweaks it it becomes a hard drug. Only advising because it is sad to watch old friends mentally die off
Fail. The OP was saying "dab" mean put a little on your fingers. Not vaping BTO. TRY AGAIN