• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dabbing without a Rig

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
Okay pretty simple and im sure it's been asked a million times, but how the fuck should I smoke my o-so-sticky without a rig? Head shops are closed so don't tell me to "go get this" cause it can't happen. Basically all I have in my arsenal RN is a bunch of old hot rails(meth pipes with broke off bowls), bong wth dry herb bowl(no herb) and normal pipes. Now im aware I could easily just load a bowl of tobacco and make myself a little tabacco oil sandwich, but im really not trying to do that. I feel like it's largly a waste, taste like Dick and I end up with stick wax on my finger. Im really leaning towards using the old dope pipe like a honey straw or something. Any ideas I haven't thought of? How hard is that unfiltered dab gonna feel through a hot rail?

That will not only be hot af but a broken pipe too? I'd be concerned about possibly inhaling glass.

Choose wisely.

I've found that pieces of BHO can actually be consumed pretty effectively if you place them on a bed of ashes in a regular pipe. Lately I've been taking dab hits out of an old bubbler I have, suspending the flame just above the oil until it melts down into the ash and turns into a nice hit

also, straw and aluminum foil. lol

Hot knives. Not the most efficient but it'll get the job done in a pinch. Ignore the dude's annoying as fuck intro and skip to the 37sec mark if interested.

just smear it on a pipe screen, put that in the bowl, with nothing else, apply heat gently. it will start to boil, then just glow a bit. probably not as smooth and efficient as using a proper dab rig, but it worked alright for me and also tasted good, similar to smoking pure kief from the grinder.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll probably give them a try when I get off work tonight. Thankfully the dude with the oil, and yeah it's BHO, was selling dry honey straws for $5. So I got off one him. Works pretty well