View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dab Rig DMT (no THC)

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
So I will have the chance to try DMT on Wednesday night. I am currently on a misdemeanor intervention program (essentially glorified probation). I will have to take a drug test Wednesday morning, but after that I'm leaving town for 2 weeks so they definitely won't be calling again for a random during that time. I will have to use a dab rig to do the DMT, so my question is if it is possible to clean a dab rig to the point where if I just smoke DMT (and another leaf or something as a buffer) that I won't get any THC in me? I don't want any excess THC accidently. So if I have my friend clean it thoroughly, is there still a risk?

Yes, but you would probably be wise to use an organic solvent as I'm not sure if it will be too sticky for soap and water to fully remove.

Have you used this rig to vaporise DMT before?

Because you need quite a high dose of DMT all in one I feel like a dab rig would be insufficient.

I think you'd need to use a solvent like isopropanol or acetone to get it totally clean, but you can get it pretty close to clean by using hot water alone.

DMT may be close enough to water insoluble that you can dab with a minimal amount of water in there. Or ice.