L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cytoscophy numbing gel

Falcon1

Greenlighter
Going to have a flexible cytoscophy shortly and am wondering if anyone has had(male) test done without the numbing agent. I have had five over the past few years always with numbing agent. Always enjoyed the tests feel quite sexual. Wondering if without numbing would give more feelings as I feel the numbing takes away alot of sensation. Previous one were not uncomfortable, if you have to go through it might as well have some fun. Any info would be helpful in regards to pain factor if any. Thanks.

I think you may be talking about 'Sounding'. Use lube, start small and see where it goes - seriously though do not just go shoving random things down your dick. You can buy basic kits on the major retail sites (Amazon for example) use lube - lots of lube.

I think you may be talking about 'Sounding'. Use lube, start small and see where it goes - seriously though do not just go shoving random things down your dick. You can buy basic kits on the major retail sites (Amazon for example) use lube - lots of lube.

and don't use matchsticks!!!