• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids CWE - Small Scale - How Much water?

Darksidesam

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Hi .. Dry socket .. blacklisted from opioids at dentist.. Looking to make some 'pain relief' shots, particularly 1 to take before sleep so i can get some sleep...

How much water ( ML please) to extract :

4x 500mg/12.8mg tablets? (51mg total)
or
6x 500mg/12.8mg tablets? (76mg total)

- Have Coffee filters
- Have my own kitchen/fridge
- Have measuring syringe

Not even trying to get high just trying to deal with this pain, cant take NSAID they give me the shits
Thanks

the solubility of acetaminophen in water is approximately 15mg per 1ml of water at room temperature

you could comfortably remove the bulk of 2000mg of acetaminophen using 130ml

or 200ml for 3000mg

The solubility goes down a bit with cold water, but not tremendously or enough to really harm you unless you have some sensitivity to acetaminophen

(I am not an expert on CWE, though. Maybe someone else can be more specific)

Last edited:
the solubility of acetaminophen in water is approximately 15mg per 1ml of water at room temperature

you could comfortably remove the bulk of 2000mg of acetaminophen using 130ml

or 200ml for 3000mg

The solubility goes down a bit with cold water, but not tremendously or enough to really harm you unless you have some sensitivity to acetaminophen

(I am not an expert on CWE, though. Maybe someone else can be more specific)
what seeing as i dont need to remove lots of paracetamol i can just use room temperature (or cooler, ran from the tap longer water) and be fine?
No need for the fridge?

I dont even care if i ingest up to 1000mg thats better as i wouldnt mind it combined for the pain , thanks
Edit. - so have 4 tablets crushed stirred into some warm water (130ml measured) sitting in fridge now , just coffee filter later yes?

Last edited: