• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE Question... Different than most

n0nfiction

Greenlighter
Most people rush as quick as possible to drink the syrup... i didn't do that... lol... I made my drink and left home for a minute.. today I was going through fridge and saw my drink.. now i'm positive i filters grams of tylonal 1 out of 2 coffee filter mix, but after a few weeks my water dried up and now solution is a beautiful white powder (tiny bit of yellow ish too from one spot on glass) if it was coke i'd be a happy camper.... now i'm positive i filtered it 2-3 times. is this simply a mix of tylonel STILL left in mixture dried out? should i cold water extract this? or am i good to injest as a powder? :? substance has no smell, a bitter taste, but not terrible, nothing like the syrup

Since the solution after filtering is saturated with paracetamol, then any evaporation of the water will cause excess paracetamol to precipitate. It's just the paracetamol that was in solution when you filtered it, that precipitated from evaporation and/or further cooling in the fridge. You can filter it again if it makes you feel better, but if you did the CWE correctly the first time, then it's fine to take it as is. You can add some water and bring it to room temperature to dissolve it if that makes ingestion easier.

i'VE Seen both people saying apap sank to bottom ive seen other posts where people add heat and sleep up evaporation so i really don't know.. i have looked bvefore asking!!

also the white powder wasnt just from bottom but from sides of glass also, i have added cold water to whats stuck on sides of glass to see if it's clear or white and sinks to bottom as a little test.....

It will be fine to drink if you already did an extraction on it ... It is probaly just the excessive cooling... I cant see any way whichnit could hurt you ...m i say go for it.. And besides if it was tylenol it would be a little amount compared to what u already got out of it

i'VE Seen both people saying apap sank to bottom ive seen other posts where people add heat and sleep up evaporation so i really don't know.. i have looked bvefore asking!!

also the white powder wasnt just from bottom but from sides of glass also, i have added cold water to whats stuck on sides of glass to see if it's clear or white and sinks to bottom as a little test.....

What happened to your "drink" is the same thing that happens if you make a saturated salt solution, filter it to get rid of the undissolved salt, and leave it to evaporate. Excess salt will precipitate. Simple chemistry, my friend. Drink up.

It's pretty simple. If you performed a CWE to the tee and filtered before storing the solution, than what you're looking at should be dry, powdered Codeine. It's to be expected that small amounts of other, unwanted stuff will be in the solution, but the levels are generally minute.

^ actually, codeine being a salt is very soluble in water, so it won't precipitate unless the volume of the solution decreases to a few millilitres. What he's looking at is solid paracetamol, which precipitates out of the solution because the solution was and is saturated with paracetamol. Anyway, as Keif said, if the CWE was done correctly, then the paracetamol was already there anyway, and it's fine to take. Remember, stuff doesn't just appear out of thin air, or water in this case.

^ actually, codeine being a salt is very soluble in water, so it won't precipitate unless the volume of the solution decreases to a few millilitres. What he's looking at is solid paracetamol, which precipitates out of the solution because the solution was and is saturated with paracetamol. Anyway, as Keif said, if the CWE was done correctly, then the paracetamol was already there anyway, and it's fine to take. Remember, stuff doesn't just appear out of thin air, or water in this case.

Damn, my bad guys. I misunderstood what stage of the process we were discussing. I should've taken more time to read and understand before commenting! :(