• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids CWE or codeine pills ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok i get codeine legit prescribed 30mg tabs, 8 a day but i take double, trying to cut back but im on other opioids so its kinda hard. Anyway, what do you guys prefer a CWE of 32 8/500mg co codamol or taking the codeine 30/60mg pills ?

I know what most will say, but in terms of working faster and achieving a sense of well being

But yea i just want opinions please.

*** Also would like to ask, how long will a CWE of co codamol last for in a bottle ? Do i need to keep it in a cool place just not a fridge. ?

Ok i get codeine legit prescribed 30mg tabs, 8 a day but i take double, trying to cut back but im on other opioids so its kinda hard. Anyway, what do you guys prefer a CWE of 32 8/500mg co codamol or taking the codeine 30/60mg pills ?

I know what most will say, but in terms of working faster and achieving a sense of well being

But yea i just want opinions please.

*** Also would like to ask, how long will a CWE of co codamol last for in a bottle ? Do i need to keep it in a cool place just not a fridge. ?

I've never heard of 30/60mg pills. Are you sure? But yeh, obviously do the CWE on the highest dosed codeine tablets to minimise the amount of paracetamol. I've no idea how long you can store it for because it's always straight down the hatch, but just prepare what you require and neck it pronto, then there's no need for storage.

I've never heard of 30/60mg pills. Are you sure? But yeh, obviously do the CWE on the highest dosed codeine tablets to minimise the amount of paracetamol. I've no idea how long you can store it for because it's always straight down the hatch, but just prepare what you require and neck it pronto, then there's no need for storage.

30MG codeine phosphate pills yes, im prescribed them just codeine no paracetamol, or 60mg. Havent heard of anything higher. I just mean is it better to do a CWE on co codamol or take codeine 30mg pills ? a box of 32 8/500mg co codamol work out to around 250mg codeine. the same as my max dose of codeine 30mg tablets im prescribed (8 tablets)

30MG codeine phosphate pills yes, im prescribed them just codeine no paracetamol, or 60mg. Havent heard of anything higher. I just mean is it better to do a CWE on co codamol or take codeine 30mg pills ? a box of 32 8/500mg co codamol work out to around 250mg codeine. the same as my max dose of codeine 30mg tablets im prescribed (8 tablets)

Ah well, if they're just pure codeine then bosh away! Obviously it's far better to take straight codeine than fuck about with co-codamol. No need for CWE at all...

Ah well, if they're just pure codeine then bosh away! Obviously it's far better to take straight codeine than fuck about with co-codamol. No need for CWE at all...

You didnt know you could get just codeine phosphate 30mg or 60mg without the APAP ? DHC is what i really want (Dihydrocodeine) basically much stronger and better effects... Obviously there is co codamol that has both codeine and paracetamol 30/500 or 60/500 but paracetamol does nothing for me, so it would in turn cause me damage in the long run to be prescribed co codamol, besides it takes time to CWE lol I just wanted to see what people prefer, the solution from a CWE or the pure codeine phosphate pills.

You didnt know you could get just codeine phosphate 30mg or 60mg without the APAP ? DHC is what i really want (Dihydrocodeine) basically much stronger and better effects... Obviously there is co codamol that has both codeine and paracetamol 30/500 or 60/500 but paracetamol does nothing for me, so it would in turn cause me damage in the long run to be prescribed co codamol, besides it takes time to CWE lol I just wanted to see what people prefer, the solution from a CWE or the pure codeine phosphate pills.

I didn't know about the 60mg codeine phosphate or 60/500 co-codamols as I've never come across them before. I've encountered DHC 40mg tablets (DF118s) but nothing stronger. But my point still stands that obviously the pure codeine tablets are far superior to extracted codeine as the dose will be more reliable and there will be absolutely no paracetamol in the mix.

I didn't know about the 60mg codeine phosphate or 60/500 co-codamols as I've never come across them before. I've encountered DHC 40mg tablets (DF118s) but nothing stronger. But my point still stands that obviously the pure codeine tablets are far superior to extracted codeine as the dose will be more reliable and there will be absolutely no paracetamol in the mix.

Yup they are out there, not widely prescribed though i believe. I want to get my codeine swapped for DHC if i could but i doubt it will happen, to be honest im done with codeine so idk i guess if it worked better than tramadol it would be my go to opioid. Yea i completely understand you mate and agree just would have been interested to hear what others thought.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but why would anyone prefer a codeine from a CWE to taking pure codeine pills?

Or is the question should you ask for 8x 30 mg codeine of 32x 8mg codeine/500mg acetaminophen? (i.e. 240 mg codeine pure or 256 mg codeine CWE)

If your Rx is for pain and time is no issue, in theory I would go with the 32x CWE. Assuming your technique is perfect you get more codeine. And the residual acetaminophen will be helpful in reducing pain. In practice I would just take the 8x pure codeine pills. No need to do a CWE everyday and you can just take Tylenol thereafter anyway.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question, but why would anyone prefer a codeine from a CWE to taking pure codeine pills?

Or is the question should you ask for 8x 30 mg codeine of 32x 8mg codeine/500mg acetaminophen? (i.e. 240 mg codeine pure or 256 mg codeine CWE)

If your Rx is for pain and time is no issue, in theory I would go with the 32x CWE. Assuming your technique is perfect you get more codeine. And the residual acetaminophen will be helpful in reducing pain. In practice I would just take the 8x pure codeine pills. No need to do a CWE everyday and you can just take Tylenol thereafter anyway.

As a CWE makes the codeine into solution therefore absorbing quicker than taking a pill, plus usually a generic box of 32 8/500mg co codamol will get you around 240mg codeine if done correctly and this is drunk in one go, taking codeine pills there arent many people who take 240mg in one go. Its in divided doses.

But yea what i mean was basically ''Or is the question should you ask for 8x 30 mg codeine of 32x 8mg codeine/500mg acetaminophen? (i.e. 240 mg codeine pure or 256 mg codeine CWE)'', which do people prefer, i have access to both at hand but taking pure codeine pills does little for me, however a CWE seems to do more but last for little time.

I just wanted to get opinions on what works better for people, i know both are pure codeine but yea.

Im prescribed upto 8 30mg codeine a day, codeine isnt an issue. Its just the question you mentioned too.