• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CWE advice

Jaaamy

Greenlighter
Hey all, so I'm getting some pills that contain 500mg of APAP and 8mg of codeine each. I've never done cold water extraction before and because there is such a low amount of codiene I'm having to get 32 of them. How efficient is CWE and if I were to have all of the final product, would I be consuming too much APAP?

Thank you

just make sure your solution is not too white. if the final solution is very white you'd have left a lot of APAP in there.

i've done one once on about 13 pills of 8mg/500mg and drank the solution to no effects. quite a waste of time and effort but it's probably good to practice the CWE w these pills.

but tbh it may not do much since it's your first time trying it. the margin of error is high.

i preferred my codeine in syrup form. there was 300mg of codeine phosphate in each bottle and the only time i ever got a real effect from it was when i chugged half a bottle.

'sippin' is ineffective and the pills always had too much APAP for a worthwhile CWE.

If your tablets are just generic 8/500 co - codamol with no colourings you should be looking for a water - clear solution : even when well filtered this 'clear' solution will still have apap dissolved in it - I personally would just filter and re filter until you get this as any visible 'cloudiness' - providing you are using the kind of product I described above - will in all likely hood be undissolved apap, and using my cod logic my first acid test when using this procedure is to at least remove all visible paracetamol particulates.

Use (non-flavoured) coffee filters for this, and refilter if there is any hint of cloudiness or visible contaminants in the final solution. It should be clear, but distinguishable as a codeine suspension due to the foul smell and taste.

Bluelight members can argue the toss of the semantics of CWE all day - they have for the last decade and a half, so, as part of your welcome to the site Jaaamy - why not give our search engine a whirl where you will find an INFINATE amount of threads that have discussed this over the years, and through which you can get a much wider perspective on this than PotatoMan, myself or the other members can give in this discussion alone.

I was quite dubious about doing a CWE for a long time.

When I finally did it I used 10mg/500mg (dihydrocodeine/APAP) Think I used about 50 pills but as long as you crush them and mix them well and your solution is clear then you should be fine.