• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Cutting Heroin For Personal Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

whipitgood3030

Bluelighter
So Heres the Story,

I bought some H for super cheap and any1 cud tell it was super cheap. It sticks to the plastic bag no matter what even tho its cold as hell. I put it on plastic, add a drop of water and spread it on foil. For every other batch I got, every last bit of brown on there is gone but this new stuff has a definite residue.
However I bought a little bit of good stuff and by mixing them together Ive made them last SUUUUUUUPER long.
I doubt Ill find any cheap super cut stuff like that so I want to do it to my own. How can I do this for just a couple Gs? Like 3-4 tops, or Less? This is NOT for Selling. Its hard to find I would never sell it anyhow
How is it done? I got it like a third of the price so can I possibly do water it down to a third H 2/3 cut?

I am not a dealer and NEVER will be and things are so scarce I wouldn't sell anyway. This is for my own personal use. I know it makes sense to just do less but as you all know when you have decent H its hard to "just do less".

It worked for me almost like drinking O Douls or something.

Can anyone help? Thanks so much

Ive used the search engine and the few posts I could find only mentioned a few ingredients, not how its done, and usually degenerated into people flaming the OP just assuming they're a dealr

You can figure it out on your own, we don't discuss how to cut drugs here.

Seriously, just take less. If you can't take less then cutting your dope won't help either - you will just take more.

Status
Not open for further replies.