• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cutting Fetty Hydrochloride (pure Powder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippapimp

Bluelighter
I need to find out what the ingredients are that most people use as a cutting agent for pure fetty? My friend said I should throw 5 grams of cut on to 1 gram of fetty. Any help would mean alot. Please point me in the direction on cutting fentanyl. Match Head

If you're trying to cut for your own supply, it is not a good idea because it is impossible to ensure even distribution in a mix of powders. You will have hot spots that will be more potent than other spots. This can lead to overdosing very easily. Pharmaceutical companies use complexes of binders in order to ensure even distribution, but that is not possible to do at home. A much better solution is to make a solution for liquid measurement. Use alcohol, vodka or something, to ensure the solution remains sterile, and dissolve it into, say, 1mg/mL. So if you had a gram, you'd use a liter. You could do it more potent too, the point is it should be a known amount... a gram into 500mL of vodka would give you 2mg/mL. Then you use an oral syringe to dose it, and you can be sure you're dosing properly to a high accuracy.

If you're trying to cut to deal fentanyl, then please don't do that, it's dangerous and irresponsible. Also see the above.

I need to find out what the ingredients are that most people use as a cutting agent for pure fetty? My friend said I should throw 5 grams of cut on to 1 gram of fetty. Any help would mean alot. Please point me in the direction on cutting fentanyl. Match Head

5 to 1 ratio seems it would be too strong if it really is pure fentanyl. It might be one of the many fentanyl analogs however, some of which are less potent where 5:1 would be an appropriate ratio. However if it is fentanyl proper, 5:1 is too strong.

Also, don't deal drugs if that is what you are doing here, especially not fentanyl. We aren't here to help you do that, but out of the interest of public safety, you will need to cut it substantially more if what you have is actually fentanyl.

If you're trying to cut for your own supply, it is not a good idea because it is impossible to ensure even distribution in a mix of powders. You will have hot spots that will be more potent than other spots. This can lead to overdosing very easily. Pharmaceutical companies use complexes of binders in order to ensure even distribution, but that is not possible to do at home. A much better solution is to make a solution for liquid measurement. Use alcohol, vodka or something, to ensure the solution remains sterile, and dissolve it into, say, 1mg/mL. So if you had a gram, you'd use a liter. You could do it more potent too, the point is it should be a known amount... a gram into 500mL of vodka would give you 2mg/mL. Then you use an oral syringe to dose it, and you can be sure you're dosing properly to a high accuracy.

If you're trying to cut to deal fentanyl, then please don't do that, it's dangerous and irresponsible. Also see the above.

no I am not dealing drugs it is for my personal recreational use an my right as an aadult for your response as well as your concern.I do not condone the use of dealing drugs.

no I am not dealing drugs it is for my personal recreational use an my right as an aadult for your response as well as your concern.I do not condone the use of dealing drugs.

Just a few comments about this post:

Firstly: when people ask about cutting drugs it is usually because they want to make as much money from as little product as possible - hence our suspicion. Nobody in their right mind would usually want to cut good drugs for their own consumption only. However, in the case of fentanyl (of which I neither have any experience with nor want any experience with) it is obviously a good idea. But that kind of depends on what you intend cutting it with.

Secondly: You don't automatically have a right to a response or any concern. You get what you're given... :D

Thirdly: of course you condone dealing drugs. Otherwise how would you get them..? ;)

Secondly, I’m not in the mood for you to berate anybody that is trying to help you be as safe as possible and if this gets me banned fuck it. Shut the fuck up with your passive aggressive responses the mere fact that your trying to cut fentanyl in your home is the reason why people are dying

Secondly, I’m not in the mood for you to berate anybody that is trying to help you be as safe as possible and if this gets me banned fuck it. Shut the fuck up with your passive aggressive responses the mere fact that your trying to cut fentanyl in your home is the reason why people are dying

I think that post demonstrates what we think of this subject. No ones gonna get banned, but this thread is now closed.

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.