• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cutting coke

Heroin makes a nice cut, so does meth...
Don't use sugar, it has a noticible taste.. if you live in an, 'err, "ethnic" area then you can probably find some "inscence" at a gas station or head shop - it os totally odorless but will numb you're face ..
In a pinch, use creatine monohydrate..
Or better yet, DONT CUT YER COKE!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

i wouldn't cut your coke, if the people you sell it to know the value of good coke, they realize it's worth it to pay more for quality, than put a bunch of shit up there nose.
sad thing is many people are willing to pay $50 for shit that's been stomped all over than $75 or so for some high quality blow.
if you're gonna cut it use Inositol, you can buy it at GNC, they even sell it in powder form. it's numbing, and doesn't fuck with the taste too much.
peace, outkast

ray liotta's character in Goodfellas used quinnine to cut his coke... i know it burns and tastes pretty nasty, but hey, its only the movies...

CUT COKE FOR PERSONEL USE?
Why would you want to cut your coke
if you were the only one using it?
thats just stupid!

CUT COKE FOR PERSONEL USE?
Why would you want to cut your coke
if you were the only one using it?
thats just stupid!

never cut coke. if it is so fukking straight up good that u consider cutting it, just take less of it.
bTs

real coke heads know how to tell its purity by lighting it up in a spoon like Heroin or some shit

real coke heads know how to tell its purity by lighting it up in a spoon like Heroin or some shit , if there is still some powder left in the spoon after boiling then the remaining powder is fake. This is just hearsay though

cutting coke for personal use is pretty ignorant, but to each his own i guess. if you are going to cut it, use the shit outkast mentioned, it works.

maximumhydro--
real coke heads know how to tell its purity by lighting it up in a spoon like Heroin or some shit , if there is still some powder left in the spoon after boiling then the remaining powder is fake. This is just hearsay though
This is incorrect. Purity of cocaine can be determined by its melting point. the sooner it melts, the less pure it is. most filler melts about 50 degrees before pure cocaine does, I think about 190 degrees is where pure coke melts, 130ish would be shitty coke, 150 160ish average. There is an article on this somewhere at lycaeum, and it was also portrayed in the recent movie "Blow" with Johnny Dep.

AVG, there is more than one way to test for purity. Very few methods should be considered extremely acurate by themselves. Solubility, as alert suggested, is a great way to test your coke.

in blow they stated that most fillers will melt at 100 degrees and most coke will melt at 140.
peace, outkast

Well that's just a movie and it's also bullshit. Coke will melt at 195 and nothing lower. There's no exceptions to this.

Well that's just a movie and it's also bullshit. Coke will melt at 195 and nothing lower. There's no exceptions to this.
Also, perhaps back then most fillers were known. Today everything white under the sun is used as coke cut.