• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cute Girls on Drugs

washingtonbound

Bluelighter
Idk if its just me but for whatever reason if I ever find out a girl is into drugs it makes her 10x more attractive. A lot of it probably has to do with the idea that users tend to me less judgmental than non users so I feel that I could open up about myself more. Most people from my hometown dismiss me as a junkie which has caused me to gravitate towards drugs even more. Even though I'm not addicted to anything in particular, some aberrant behavior I've exhibited in the past has caused people to think of me strangely. But the other day, I took some time to myself and went to a lil peep concert (RIP), and was so happy to see other kind of drugged out people there. Looked like a lot of people were on xans or oxy. Seeing cute girls there nodding off was an enjoyable experience. Makes me want to get a girlfriend to get fucked up with.

I used to think to same way...but as I got older and went through a few relationships, I realized that one person being a drug addict (me) was enough to greatly tax and test a relationship. Couldn't imagine how much shit a relationship where both parties are addicts can entail. I know for a fact that I would be too fucked up myself much of the time to give her the support she needs for her drug caused problems

It's very difficult believe me. I've done it a couple times. It always ends very badly

Two people on drugs never work, the fighting gets intense. I know from experience

I look at it in much the same way that I view sexual promiscuity in the opposite sex...to a certain extent it's an attractive trait, but there definitely comes a point when it stops becoming attractive and starts becoming gross.

An open-minded approach to experimental or even recreational drug use is fine with me, hell it's desirable...but addiction and addict behavior is the opposite of sexy IMO

I dated a girl most consider attractive. We became junkies together and there were some cute moments with her nodding out, one in particular was we shot up she wanted cookies and we were kind of nodding so I got them and she was nodding so I go "I got the cookies!" and she flew up from the nod and goes "cookies!" just repeating the last thing i said and went "wait what?!?!" it was so funny.

But those moments were few and far between and definitely were not worth the issues. We are both clean now and shes my best friend. Since getting clean we are both different and I can say seeing her as she was when we met; intelligent, driven, sober constantly, is better then the memories of our past. You'll find it cute until you either date one for an extended period and both ends of the spectrum or you get addicted and clean and realize its more of an issue then not for a lot of different reasons.

My whole thing is generally over use of opiates, benzos, alcohol, most depressants, is a sign of and inner struggle and perhaps mental/emotional issues. Neither is "bad" but it does make the person largely incapable of being in a relationship. My previous one was very codependent because she had emotional issues. She got over them by getting clean and realizing shes awesome... or something, her addiction therapist doesnt understand it at all. But people who arent in a good state of mind cant provide the selflessness that is needed at times in a relationship.