• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

??Cut Mdma??

tk5000

Greenlighter
Just got a sample of some mdma and it got a weird reaction. For 1-2 sec it was lightish brown and then went black. Have not dropped it yet but licked a little pit of excess powder off my scale and it was sweet and bitter. Do you think they cut it with powder sugar. Looks powdery with a few dust crystals. Mecke was fine went from green half a sec to blue and simsons a n b went cobalt blue immediately.

Thanks

Yeah a sugar cut is most likely as it gives a brown reaction, although methamphetamine is also a possibility as well

I would be very wary of taking it either way, in both cases it would be best to find some better product.

Thanks for the feedback and yeah i have a few caps of some fire molly but got this one cheap and from a new guy. I may just flush or give to someone cheap since it will still give someone a roll.

^huh?

tastes like sugar... probably is heavy cut with sugar. Probably some meth too. Shitty.

DO NOT GIVE TO DIABETICS!!!

OP stated he/she might sell his weak molly to someone else for cheap. that's self-incrimination. just wanted to point it out given op is a new user.

if you might do a crime, it's doesn't mean you actually will...

"I might kill somebody today" uh-oh, I just incriminated myself for murder! 8)

But yeah, I do generally agree you should watch what you say on forums. The government pretty much logs everything. I'm sure they have some kind of database for people who are suspected to deal with illicit substances, one I'm sure I'm in.

As long as OP isn't talking to any narcs then he/she should be OK. The only person I've seen incriminated on here is just recently in fact, 'stuffmonger' AKA John McAfee :D He was charged with a meth lab until they realized he was just refining bulk quantities of MDPV, which evidently is still legal in Belize so he was released.