• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Current Stimulant RCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still_Good

Greenlighter
So, I've been out the RC game for a while, and find myself in a situation where once upon a time some MDPV (or APVP, or whatever successor) would be helpful.

Can anyone give me a rundown of the current best '50 state legal' (NFHC anyways) stimulants are? I'm going through an opiate taper ATM so I'm feeling really weak and really need some extra energy, and would prefer not to have to source something on the black market locally.

Are there still any things that are worth taking for energy/euphoria, or have all the good ones been regulated into non-existence?

For me the best RC stim that gives energy without it influencing ones cognition is 3-FMA. It is the perfect stim for me to take when I need to work in one long stretch. Most other stims starts to influence my cognition after a couple of lines which is very bad when you need to work. So pure energy without euphoria and other highs is 3-FMA for me.

If I want euphoria and have a pure stimulant (that is amphetamine-like and not in the entactogenic class of drugs) it is Ethylphenidate IV. That is the closest I can come to how you feel on cocaine. But it HAVE to be IV, if I take ethylphenidate oral or nasal the side effects are stronger than the desired effects and I experience no real euphoria.

I haven't found any research chemicals in the entactogenic class that comes close to MDMA.

Whether or not they are legal I don't know, you will have to check yourself.

By your response, I take it that there's nothing like MDPVP or APVP or (name your structural derivative) that hasn't been scheduled?

By your response, I take it that there's nothing like MDPVP or APVP or (name your structural derivative) that hasn't been scheduled?

A-PHP MDPHP are related, not quite as strong (which I like, I stayed up 10 days on APVP one time.)

I dont think it is a get euphoric high thread but a question about which RC gives the most energy with the least side effects?

Sorry SG but advice on the latest and greatest RC stims and their legality is against our rules. If you need advice on using one of them safely then maybe we can talk but I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.