L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Curious - male/male fantasies....

Rph74

Greenlighter
Just curious and want to get some input. I'm new here, so go easy on me.

Fiancé and I have great sex, very often. Lots of fantasy talk. Mostly including another man joining us. The thing is, I'm only turned on with him playing with her, and me only blowing him and jerking him off. Not interested in being touched or blown by him. Everything about a man turns me off, EXCEPT for a nice dick. This is all fantasy to date. Never done anything with another dude. Thoughts? Can anyone else relate? Nervous about what that first time would be like, if it ever happens. Anywho, thanks in advance.

I can relate, I have an oral fixation and a bit of a penis fixation and the idea of blowing/jerking a nice dick appeals to me. For a first time, take it really slow, do what you're comfortable with, and don't be afraid to say no/yes (communicate) at all times.

I would like another man to join my wife and I for sex but I can't relate to having sexual contact with another man ( not for me) . How would your wife feel about you doing this?? I haven't plucked up the courage to ask my wife for another man to join us yet lol.

You're bisexual, which isn't that big of a deal. Does your fiance know you want to do this and have a male/male/female 3 way?

People waste too much times thinking about things instead of just trying it and maybe enjoying it.

Just curious and want to get some input. I'm new here, so go easy on me.

Fiancé and I have great sex, very often. Lots of fantasy talk. Mostly including another man joining us. The thing is, I'm only turned on with him playing with her, and me only blowing him and jerking him off. Not interested in being touched or blown by him. Everything about a man turns me off, EXCEPT for a nice dick. This is all fantasy to date. Never done anything with another dude. Thoughts? Can anyone else relate? Nervous about what that first time would be like, if it ever happens. Anywho, thanks in advance.

I am bi, and considered myself gay because I have not been with a woman for some time. I have been with both sexes in the past and loved it with both. When I was in relationship with a guy, my fantasy was to see him getting pounded by another guy because I think its very hot to watch your partner enjoying the pleasure. We never went through because he simply didnt want to (he'd rather getting fucked behind my back than in front of me)

When I was with girls, I didnt like the penetration so much though I had no problems performing the task. What I liked most was giving them oral over and over again while I played with myself and I didnt want them to do anything to me. They sucked at giving BJs anyway. Now I still think about the last girl I gave oral to and how nice it was to eat a nice pussy.
I went a bit off topic there but I guess I had done what I like with the sex that I normally dont go for but you have not done so. If there were a nice shaved pussy in front of me right now, I'd eat till it squirted or whatever they call it

Best thing I'd do if I were you is to talk to your gf and invite a guy you both like or are attracted to and see how it goes. Lay all your cards on the table and proceed with care and condom :)