• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Curious! Can it prolong psychedelic experience?

per

Greenlighter
Friend of mine took light dose of acid and now hes tempting to take double of previous dose ? Can it add any effect to experience? Or its just wasting of acid?

If he is still tripping yes its a big waste. All it would do is mabey extend it a little longer, it certainty wont get stronger.
If anything tell him to wait till tomorow and to take at least double the dose he took today, and he might trip. Tolerance builds up quick. Wait at least a week and try again.
Happy trails,
Nugz

You will only slightly extend it and the visuals wont get any more intense than they were(personal experiece of doing exactly what ur friend wants to do)
Wait a week and double it, he'll trip but only just harder than the previous trip if even.

If he really wanted to lsd bender u need a ten pack and 3 days of tripping to get 'worth' from it

Not that long ago I redosed with AL-LAD and it certainly worked, but yea I had to take more. I also did it with LSD in the past, but it doesn't always work so effectively. Prolonging effects is much more likely and you won't really get another true peak - instead I'd say that the effects can change a little bit but it is very hard to explain in what way... I guess it can still be a deep mindset and body high, and can feel 'lucid' or stimulating, with the visuals and most of the truly interesting peak effects not really being revisited that much.

Whether it is worth it is very debatable, but 'pointless' is different than 'waste'.

If you don't have a whole lot of acid, and plenty of occasions to come... I'd just focus on appreciating the trip as it is, and leaving it at that. But if it is a really special get-together with friends tripping, with people being interested in pulling an all nighter with a nice atmosphere then yeah IMO its an option. Slightly similar to comparing smoking weed when you are not used to it at all (anymore), which feels intense and special - and smoking weed after you've been at it for a while - which keeps you high, and is nice - but different, and at some point just more of the same. It works, and you need more, but definitely not always worth to keep up.

Last edited:
Yes seems it was wasted. Only added more body load and less to non visuals... Well till next time. Thx for advice!