• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Curious about opioids in urine, without judging... Is it possible to seperate a drug users urine and the substances normally expelled within urine?

Asfartas

Greenlighter
Title almost says it all...

I've heard, from unreliable sources like TV, that it's actually possible to somehow seperate drugs from someone's urine and was curious if it's true?

How difficult of a task would this actually be?

Is it depending on what specific substances you wish to re acclaim?

I'm mostly wondering about fentanyl, and clear.

There's got to be a way to stop it from literally going down the drain right?

Edit: the goal is NOT to trick a drug test, I know the by products are different and that's not what I'm asking.

I'm actually asking if you can get the substances out in a clean enough form to re use?

Title almost says it all...

I've heard, from unreliable sources like TV, that it's actually possible to somehow seperate drugs from someone's urine and was curious if it's true?

How difficult of a task would this actually be?

Is it depending on what specific substances you wish to re acclaim?

I'm mostly wondering about fentanyl, and clear.

There's got to be a way to stop it from literally going down the drain right?

Edit: the goal is NOT to trick a drug test, I know the by products are different and that's not what I'm asking.

I'm actually asking if you can get the substances out in a clean enough form to re use?
Well drug tests of urine don't test for the original drug but one of its major metabolites. Since very little of the original drug is excreted unchanged. All kinds of scammy products claim to be able to you render your urine metabolite free, especially in the Heyday of urine testing when applying to just about any job. I was once denied a job because they found evidence of morphine which I had not nor have ever taken.

Your best bet is to stop using for an amount in excess of the time it takes to pee clean again before deciding to use again

Most drugs get pretty extensively metabolized so it isnt too worth it (getting less than a percent excreted unchanged).

Some stimulants are passed at low tens of percent levels and people do save piss to drink or extract.

Performing an acid base extraction would probably be a decent first step, but because urine contains a lot of nitrogenous waste i would really want to clean up that product using chromatography to separate the desired products from random garbage, and from drug metabolites that are undesired.

A previous thread on this topic resulted in the name of a fictional drug gang that i truly love: the brotherhood of the eternal lant.

I'm gonna tell you a secret old school method but only if you promise not to tell anyone else (because it's a secret)

Place urine in a tray and put a fan on it and wait for it to evaporate into solid "piss crystals" place crystals on foil roll yourself a toot mix a tiny bit of vinegar and melt them together and smoke it like you would heroin, now whatever opiates you have been ingesting will be in those urine crystals so keep that in mind and be careful of overdosing I swear On my life this is fullproof and is secretly how most opiate addicts get through I mean you didn't think anyone actually goes through withdrawal did you? Nah that's for the suckers who don't know the secret.

Now remember this is a secret and I could get in trouble for telling you about it but I have a heart and you sound like you need a break the best thing about this method is you never run out because once you have smoked all the urine crystal goodies then they will go BACK through your body and into your urine and you can repeat and every time you harvest a new batch of piss crystals they will be at least twice as potent as the last in prison people often well piss crystals but only to people who are in on it but also be careful of overdosing because as I said each batch is at least twice as potent as the last of you do it right it takes a lot of practice to get it right and don't feel ashamed we've all been here like I said it's a secret and it allows us to avoid going into wd forever giving you a constant drug supply and unlike all the other suckers you never have to worry about going into withdrawal again withdrawal is for the weak that's my motto.
Not sure but it sounds like you're taking the piss