• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Curing

Billard

Bluelighter
So i got some bud its not wet like fresh off a plant wet but just a lil moisture to it so i was wondering if i threw it in a jar for say like a week would it improve it? I think its pretty much already cured but id like to make it smoother cause its a harsh smoke.. So will leaving it in a jar for a week even though its already pretty much cured n ready to smoke make it any smoother?

Glass jar that seals well. But make sure to open the jar every day to let out excess moisture.

Glass jar that seals well. But make sure to open the jar every day to let out excess moisture.

Do this. It works. That's what I would do when I would use herb and it was too sticky/moist/fresh.

Keep the jar away from heat and excessive light. Some people put it into a freezer but I just kept it at room temp.

Thanks guys im relatively new to storing bud as in the past the most i even had at one time was a 8th ( dont laugh i just make it last n dont need it eryday ) but i got a qrter for cheap this time n need to store it for like 2 or so weeks.. I already kept it in the jar for 2 days without opening it n it already has improved its def smoother n went from a minty hazey smell to a smooth slightly funky almost blueberry smell.. Il keep checking on it making sure to open it once a day for a few mins till it reaches my standards.. Thanks again