• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cure for boredom, speed up time.

mayfly

Greenlighter
So, my job is similar to that of a nighwatchmen , or a lifegaurd. Alot of sitting around and doing nothing. I don't talk to anybody, and I never work on anything or clean anything. I just sit still for 6 hours at a time, left to my own thoughts. What type of drug would you use to pass the time?

Are you allowed to read, listen to music, or go on a computer/phone while you're working?

That's a lot better than using drugs as once you use drugs at work even if it's getting stoned or drunk, you may want to use them at work all the time to alleviate the boredom or make the time pass by faster for you.

Last edited:
^^^THIS^^^Please don't take any "type of drug" to cure boredom. It's called "work" for a reason! :\

Eat donuts? What is your official job title anyways? Sounds like a dream job to me but I'm a lazy sack of shit. =D

how often ya work? if its in moderation then anything not extreme. no ketamine or anything while working. haha

the problem with using a substance, wether it be amphetamines, or opiates (probably the two most popular drugs for work, at least IME) is that after a few times, its almost impossible to do the job without them. u come to depend on them, and then its like it has to go hand in hand with work.. u won't even have the motivation to go to work if u cant score. so be careful with that.. but if u insist on using while at work, doing a hit of meth or H in the bathroom every hour or so is definately gonna make those hours fly by

I have to say that adding a drug into your work repertoire (besides cannabis) may end poorly for you.

Just get some pot. It will make the time go a little more quickly. I would also check out www.creepypasta.com It is full of some pretty cool scary stories.