L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cumming Too Fast?

JakeTheJock

Greenlighter
Some girls say I cum too fast. So what is wrong with cumming quickly?
After a five minutes rest I am ready for a much longer session!

Haha you gotta get the first one out on your own! Women don't wanna have sex once let alone twice!

The problem with cumming quickly is that it usually takes a lot to make a girl cum, and so they'd like you to last longer because longer session = more chance for the woman to orgasm. However, it's not necessarily about how long you last before you cum. You could probably avoid complaints if you keep going after you cum. That's not to say you have to keep the penetration going (some guys can, some guys can't), but y'know. Pull out and love on her a little. Eat her out, finger her, massage her, ask her what she likes or if she even cares about having an orgasm during sex.

You can also make it last longer by masturbating more, wearing a condom, or taking breaks from thrusting to do foreplay or to make out.

Haha you gotta get the first one out on your own! Women don't wanna have sex once let alone twice!

I want to have sex all the time! The only time I want to stop or not do it.... is if it isn't good. I don't want to have sex when it isn't... sexy. So... maybe the women you copulate with aren't good at it.... Or maybe you should pay more attention to the clit. All I know is that HOT sex is unstoppable, and makes me insatiable.

I tend to let the girl cum first. When I feel her muscles tensing and releasing, I know that it is time for me to thrust harder, to make myself cum ... to cum inside her.

One of the hottest things, I find, is that gel like substance that comes out when a girl cums. I think it is so cute, that a girl can secrete this soft, stringy, stretchy substance - just like a guy can cum.

I don't really get pleasure out of a fuck - true pleasure - unless she has also cum, and this, generally, must involve her cumming first. Otherwise, it is me cumming inside her, then her rubbing herself to climax with my cum inside her, which she sometimes does for a second time after I have made her cum the first time and cum inside her myself.

i just go down on her and get her off before anything else. after that they could care less if I play around for 5 minutes or 25 minutes

In my experience, there is not much a girl loves more than having your face buried in her snatch. Soft licking, until she either asks you to stick fingers in her or pushes your face into your pussy ... then it gets fun.

Usually this won't last too long until either she assists in you giving her an orgasm, cums off your steam, or asks you to fuck her.

As I mentioned before, the win here is when you make her orgasm first, then you get to cum...win win