• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

"Cult"-ure, ascension, wave state and quantum mechanics

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Determine how to think, to embody the "wave state", a dissociative state (dissociative from mundane day to day life), where we "flow" (i.e. the flow state).

That's pretty much cultivation, religion, thinking - the basis of operation as humans.

I guess that's why many cults have ritualistic sex, cause we can only really truly fuck, in the wave state.

i.e. in the flow state; happy, carefree, flowing, feeling good etc.

Going to a venue where everyone gets shit faced (alcohol), engaging in that mood elevation, it's like a poor substitute for finding that "wave state", not a very productive one, but highly sought after, thus "living for the weekend".

"Most men live lives of quite desperation" - I heard that on a radio show.
The reason is, poor ability to embody/find the function wave state, i.e. the functional thought process.

We must be at one with the universe itself (which is a pulsing bubble), propagating waves inside it.
i.e. we must be a wave.

And foregoing that = we'll live with an itch we can never truly scratch (i.e. poor quality sex life), and like this, can never truly be happy.

It's intriguing to explore the intersection of quantum mechanics and human consciousness, especially in the context of achieving a "wave state" or flow state.

Determine how to think, to embody the "wave state", a dissociative state (dissociative from mundane day to day life), where we "flow" (i.e. the flow state).

That's pretty much cultivation, religion, thinking - the basis of operation as humans.

I guess that's why many cults have ritualistic sex, cause we can only really truly fuck, in the wave state.

i.e. in the flow state; happy, carefree, flowing, feeling good etc.

Going to a venue where everyone gets shit faced (alcohol), engaging in that mood elevation, it's like a poor substitute for finding that "wave state", not a very productive one, but highly sought after, thus "living for the weekend".

"Most men live lives of quite desperation" - I heard that on a radio show.
The reason is, poor ability to embody/find the function wave state, i.e. the functional thought process.

We must be at one with the universe itself (which is a pulsing bubble), propagating waves inside it.
i.e. we must be a wave.

And foregoing that = we'll live with an itch we can never truly scratch (i.e. poor quality sex life), and like this, can never truly be happy.

Missed you man 🤜🤛

Do you think drinking, moderately of course, serves some benefit in a certain perspective? If not maintainable at least opening the pathways to seeing a new perspective? Perhaps a wave state of sorts?

Last edited:
Psychological nonsense there is not a connection to the Universe, that is all nonsense. I definitely believe in ALMIGHTY GOD his son The Lord Jesus Christ, but other than that, which has brought me a level of inner peace I didn't think possible, all the rest is psycobabble gibberish. There is no connection to that endless Universe, we can't even travel within our solar system.
There are a trillion stars on average in a galaxy and with solar system and 20 billion galaxies. But that is based a lot on how far we can see. That number over time will most like grow.
Laugh if you will, ye of little or no faith, but connected to the Universe, that is pure new age nonsense.

Last edited:
Psychology nonsense there is not a connection to the Universe, that is all nonsense. I definitely believe in ALMIGHTY GOD his son The Lord Jesus Christ, but other than that, which has brought me a level of inner peace I didn't think possible, all the rest is psycobabble gibberish. There is no connection to that endless Universe, we can't even travel within our solar system.
There are a trillion stars on average in a galaxy and with solar system and 20 billion galaxies. But that is based a lot on how far we can see. That number over time will most like grow.
Laugh if you will, ye of little or no faith, but connected to the Universe, that is pure new age nonsense.

Sounds like you could use a nice wave state

Psychology nonsense there is not a connection to the Universe, that is all nonsense. I definitely believe in ALMIGHTY GOD his son The Lord Jesus Christ, but other than that, which has brought me a level of inner peace I didn't think possible, all the rest is psycobabble gibberish. There is no connection to that endless Universe, we can't even travel within our solar system.
age is part period of time
new is changing state from old one in whatever situation

what age are you labeled yourself in?

age is part period of time
new is changing state from old one in whatever situation

what age are you labeled yourself in?
Possibly the end times. With the Vatican calling for a one wold religion, so many powerful people trying to create a one world government, global chaos, financial crisis, wars, and armed conflicts that you never hear of unless go looking, the fact that a global dictatorship with a global cashless society is now possible, I'd say it is possible we are headed for end times as prophesied in the Bible. I make no claims of any dates it could be generations away or in the near future.
Literally, God only knows.

a lot of people think that belief in god and religion in general are bullshit. maybe that irony is a little lost on you?

I'd say it is possible we are headed for end times as prophesied in the Bible. I make no claims of any dates it could be generations away or in the near future.

so, to paraphrase, it might happen. but it might not. and if it does happen it could be 10 minutes from now or a billion years from now.

as with so many religious predictions, it's so broad and vague as to be worthless.

Literally, God only knows.

can't know if he doesn't exist :)

alasdair

Ye of little or no little faith, sounds like you are willing to fall for new age bullshit
Well to be fair, it sounds like you are willing to fall for what your parents fell for and your grandparents fell for and their grandparents fell for... Because there's no one alive that knows what happened in the Levant around the supposed time that Christ supposedly lived. And there hasn't been anybody alive for about 2,000 years that knows what happened.

Even the earliest versions of the Q manuscript or the other? I think two and a half source documents that the gospels came from were several decades, if not a century after the supposed crucifixion and resurrection of Christ.

Again, no real eyewitnesses.

So what's in your wallet?