• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

CT Lawmakers Considering Legalization

The Network

Bluelighter
https://www.leafly.com/news/politic...rs-taking-another-look-at-legalizing-cannabis

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ? Connecticut legislators are under pressure to revisit legalizing the recreational use of marijuana, as a growing number of New England states are allowing people to possess and use cannabis.
There is concern among some members of the General Assembly that Connecticut could miss out on the push toward legalization.

Democratic Senate President Martin Looney noted last week how Maine and Massachusetts approved ballot initiatives in 2016 and commercial marijuana sales are expected to begin in neighboring Massachusetts in July. Meanwhile, Vermont lawmakers recently voted to legalize marijuana and Rhode Island and New Jersey are considering enacting similar measures.

Yeah yeah I know like every state has said this since Sessions made a tard out of himself, but that doesn't mean each one isn't still an important step.

Damn right. I'd totally relocate to CT after my residency if they get this thing worked out in the next four years.

Assuming I don't fall in love with wherever I do my residency...

God knows why, but I quite like Hartford.