• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crystal Methamphetaime

Roided1

Bluelighter
I've never heard of this ROA but I tried it out of curiosity and like the even dosage provided although it's awkward to talk about. A small crystal wrapped in tissue and then wet and used as an anal suppository provides a steady flow of the drug throughout the body.One just has to be sure that the crystal inserted is small. Is this really a new idea?

I've never heard of this ROA but I tried it out of curiosity and like the even dosage provided although it's awkward to talk about. A small crystal wrapped in tissue and then wet and used as an anal suppository provides a steady flow of the drug throughout the body.One just has to be sure that the crystal inserted is small. Is this really a new idea?
The concept of taking drugs rectally is not new at all, it is referred to as boofing.
It's just that wrapping the crystals in paper and shoving them up the rear end is probably not the most comfortable way to go about it, although it will work.
But if you can dissolve the drug in water and suck it up in a syringe with no needle, boofing will be absolutely painless and the absorption will be even faster.
Alternatively you could crush the crystals as finely as possible and put a dose in a gelatine cap, which would also be more comfortable and practical.
The effects will come on about as quickly as they do when snorting if not faster, and since the drug is spread through a larger surface there will be less damage compared to snorting.

Not going to lie....I've thought about plugging many of times. Just the thought of stuffing a syring (no matter how small) in my ass....I just feel like I'ma mess it up and literally tear my ass a new one 😖. Also , in your way with a whole shard in the bum...Wouldn't the shard ultimately burn like hell?

Okay I'm going to (again) type out a plugging meth guide because people won't search the plugging megathread.

DO NOT SHOVE A SHARD OF METH UP YOUR ASSHOLE. THIS IS BAD. YOU MAY TEAR SOMETHING.

Go to a chemist and buy a 5ml baby syringe. It will cost you less than a dollar.

Crush up the meth and mix it with sterile water, and filter it into the syringe as you would to IV it.

Apply a generous amount of lubricant to the syringe and laying on your side push the syringe into your rectum. You will feel resistance initially then at the moment it passes through the rectal muscle it will become easier.

The length of the 5ml syringe is the ideal length for dispersing the liquid into the correct area of your rectum when you insert it all the way in. Do this, then depress the plunger.

Stay on your stomach while the urge you take a shit passes, and if you want to stay lying while it kicks in feel free to do that.

Again, DO NOT STICK A SHARD OF METH UP YOUR ASSHOLE.

plugging is equal to 99% bioavailability of the drug. If you use a different ROA, calculate your dosage accordingly. You will need to use less.

This is not a recommended daily activity. Inserting caustic meth solution into your asshole through your mucus lining is not ideal. Regular use in this way is preferable to IV use, but is not a suggested main ROA.

Not going to lie....I've thought about plugging many of times. Just the thought of stuffing a syring (no matter how small) in my ass....I just feel like I'ma mess it up and literally tear my ass a new one 😖. Also , in your way with a whole shard in the bum...Wouldn't the shard ultimately burn like hell?
A lot of people do it, it's called boofing. Just bend the needle till it comes off, pop that baby in about 1/2-1 inch and push the plunger. You wanna make sure it gets into the rectum.

I mean I know the process..... I even went by CVS and got a 1mil (tiny syringe) was going to try.... It's just sitting there mocking me lol

A lot of people do it, it's called boofing. Just bend the needle till it comes off, pop that baby in about 1/2-1 inch and push the plunger. You wanna make sure it gets into the rectum.

I recommend not doing this, and following the guide I wrote out. I have boofed many times and the insulin needles are actually too long, or you have to be adept at knowing exactly when to stop inserting them. Otherwise they shoot the solution further in than ideal and it actually wastes the high. You need it to go exactly in the correct spot, which a 5ml syringe is perfect for.

Also, insulin needles have sharp uncomfortable edges. Why would you want to shove that up your ass.

@Eligiu
I'm pretty sure it was your guide I read when entertaining this idea.
Was a nope on the 5ml syringe for me.
That's actually what made me change my mind. Damn things huge. That's why I got the 1ml.
1ml water with say a point? Wouldn't be too much would it...ALSO
CVS/Walgreens will give you one 5ML or 1ML for free (or they do here) just go to the back counter and ask.

@Eligiu
I'm pretty sure it was your guide I read when entertaining this idea.
Was a nope on the 5ml syringe for me.
That's actually what made me change my mind. Damn things huge. That's why I got the 1ml.
1ml water with say a point? Wouldn't be too much would it...ALSO
CVS/Walgreens will give you one 5ML or 1ML for free (or they do here) just go to the back counter and ask.

Oh my sweet heterosexual child. 5ml is the perfect size, and if you want the perfect boof you understand that a butthole can fit larger than that in there. I know my way around Grindr. The issue is you need to put the solution in a specific spot. I'm shocked you find 5ml huge I have never had any problem using it at all and I'm not a serial butt chugger. I just use a lot of lube and it honestly goes in really smooth. People stick dildos up their asses bigger than that. I've taken shits bigger than a 5ml syringe.

If it is truly too big, 1ml should work. I think.

I am pretty fast and loose with my water to meth ratio with boofing as the thickness of the solution is less of a critical issue. What you want to ensure is that the solubility has reached the correct point. With IVing i normally shoot for 2 units of water per 1 unit of meth, which dissolves most of the gear. Don't overuse water, but dont underdo it either.

I'm in Australia so we pay 25c for the baby syringe.

@Eligiu
We can delete my comments if we want to shut this down and put on your post

Oh I didn't make a post, it's just there is a boofing megathread. I may tag a mod and get them to shift your post into the big one. Just to keep everything neat.

@negrogesic did you want to merge this thread with the boofing megathread? Seems like it could just fit in with that area @deficiT

@Eligiu
😂 I don't think it's huge, was just thinking 5ml was the tiny 1ml so it kinda shocked me.
Butt..
Honestly all I was saying was, I've never stuck anything in my ass and that 5ml is like the size of my thumb around. I understand the human body is capable of it I just don't think I should start there lol.

@Eligiu
😂 I don't think it's huge, was just thinking 5ml was the tiny 1ml so it kinda shocked me.
Butt..
Honestly all I was saying was, I've never stuck anything in my ass and that 5ml is like the size of my thumb around. I understand the human body is capable of it I just don't think I should start there lol.
Pretty sure you took bigger shits and lived to tell the tale.
But remember, if you use the 5ml syringe, DO NOT look into a mirror and make eye contact with yourself while you have the syringe inside of you!

I know this thread is old, but I didn’t see anything about taking a shit before whatever glorious concoction is inserted. I’m definitely not an expert, just a couple experiences. Once without clearing Bowles before insertion and the rest after taking a shit. It definitely made a difference for me. This is a fantastic ROA for multiple chemicals.

I know this thread is old, but I didn’t see anything about taking a shit before whatever glorious concoction is inserted. I’m definitely not an expert, just a couple experiences. Once without clearing Bowles before insertion and the rest after taking a shit. It definitely made a difference for me. This is a fantastic ROA for multiple chemicals.

My main instructions for plugging in the plugging megathread should involve pooping beforehand, and I always suggest it on discord when asked.