• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal Meth Orally

tramadol_head1000

Bluelighter
High fellow bluelighters this is my first time posting so I apologize if this is the wrong spot for this post. After years of lurking for my info on here I finally decided to join. My ...DOC is tramadol as I am without until the post office brings my online order tomorrow I have found access to Crysta Meth. I have been to the psychologist to get Ritalin for my ADD so I am no stranger to speed. After railing two lines I got to wondering how taking it orally would work. I was thinking about wrapping up the rest of my gram in toilet paper and downing it for longer effect. Would this be worth it or just a waste of good dope?

Mod note: Using third person in an attempt to avoid self-incrimination is against site policy. Not only is it entirely transparent and thus would never hold up in court, but it tend to make posts harder to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know it would work just like all amphetamines. Oral dosing lasts longer but has less of a "rush" than insufflating it would give. Try taking some TUMS or a teaspoon of baking soda in a shot of water an hour before taking the meth orally, this will greatly potentiate the high and make it last even longer. I can't comment on how much to take as I've never done crystal meth, although a gram does seem like a bit much. Maybe someone else with some more experience could chime in on the dosage side of your question.

After a half a gram I don't have much left I would hate to waste it and since im sharing it with my roomie I want to get the most out of it.

I only have a few lines really left im thinking on just railing the rest to be safe.

Yes, taking it orally is by far the best RoA assuming you aren't after the rush. You are also a lot less likely to end up addicted, and the withdrawl is much less severe.

Meth is actually an excellent ADD medicine and productivity stimulant taken orally in small (10-15mg) doses, it is rather a shame that it gets such a bad rap from the other RoAs at high doses.

And use gelatin capsules or mix it with a drink, toilet paper is nasty.

Sadly I threw out all my antibiotics(that's the only capsules I use to reduce the risk of interaction) I'm experienced with stimulints as a child with ADD doc thinks im too old for it now. I used to take my Ritalin by mouth because i hate snorting anything im a lightweight when it comes to the burn and drip. I just want this to be a good high as i never tried street stimulants before. I have the knowledge with a junkie school disguised as a pharmocology school. I just don't have much experience with street drugs.

You know you can just buy empty capsules, right? http://www.amazon.com/health-personal-care/dp/B000AHCPEC

Taking a dose of antibiotics here and there is just plain retarded.

Oh man I got to type that again sometimes WiFi sucks. As I tried to post thank you for the post on the capsules sadly its to late and all the stuff is gone most if it went to my Final Fantasy Characters pet behemoth and my FF character. I only did two bumps and still flying pretty high 15 hours ago and my last 12 hours ago. I'm still buzzed this is my first time with ice so I have zero tolerance with it and haven't had the Ritalin stated above in 5 years if I known it was this much better than rids I'd ask to go on this because it's way better cleaner and less come down virtually nonexistent with me from what im used to. On a good note I get to pick up my order of tramadol from the post office today

Unless anyone has anything to add I think my situation has resolved if no one else has a comment im considering this thread closed

As far as I know it would work just like all amphetamines. Oral dosing lasts longer but has less of a "rush" than insufflating it would give. Try taking some TUMS or a teaspoon of baking soda in a shot of water an hour before taking the meth orally, this will greatly potentiate the high and make it last even longer. I can't comment on how much to take as I've never done crystal meth, although a gram does seem like a bit much. Maybe someone else with some more experience could chime in on the dosage side of your question.

If anyone ever stumbles upon this post (as I have- 4 years after the fact), take everything quoted above as full-blown speculation.

I'm not trying to sound like an asshole, but if I had no experience doing something, why would I waste someone else's time (along with mine) providing mere assumptions? Answers to questions like these are complex enough to give, as every individual who uses a substance will respond differently to some degree. That said, the best answers don't come from hearsay with this stuff

"Try taking Tums or bing soda an hour prior, it will (speculation and complete nonsense- calcium carbonate has never been scientifically shown to potentiate amphetamines on a scale which would be noticeable to the user)..."

Blanket statements and assumptions such as this are what lead to inaccurate suggestions and the spread of false information. Such things spread way too quickly in the drug world. Whether it was intentional or not, there should not be any feedback on such a topic unless there's valid information to be obtained from your response (did I happen to mention that I take drugs and the discussion of them seriously?).

Sorry; I'm an addict (obviously), but that tone is actually more of an "acquired" trait.

Learn to respect the shit out of the drugs that you do, and stay the fuck away from the ones that you don't. You're never gonna fully understand them in either instance, but you'll at least be qualified to relate to someone else having done it before.

I respect a friendly and helpful attitude from people, but when someone is asking a question about something such as, let's say- "the use of crystal methamphetamine orally"- I would personally say something like this:

I've used meth off and on for the better half of 4 years now- beginning with IV and (after crash-landing hardcore in a matter of a few short months behind it), corrected my path a few degrees and found that a "maintenance" level could be sustained more easily (and for MUCH longer periods) by snorting and- even more so- by eating.

Oral administrstion is the most unpredictable method to an inexperienced user, by far. And I dare anyone with notable experience to argue that.

It will likely takes little trial and error. People call it a waste bc they try it once and feel average compared to other routes. Many who attempt it again go to high and are owned more than IV could hold a candle to. Real talk.

How long does it take to find your sweet spot? One time?

Exactly.

Start low- making a safe, educated guess based off all the factors that okay into drug use. If you smoke a point, tske a point orally. If you snort a .08, do a .08 orally. No need to try and "concerts based off bioavailability. I made that mistake. The drug will hit you in a similar way, but it's intensity, duration, etc- will all be felt much differently.

If you're doing meth, don't be the guy bitching about "wasted product". You're doing METH. So do the shit and do it right. Experiment, be smart about it, and stay safe.

Anyone can find their sweet spot with any substance, via any ROA.

This is a great one.