• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Crystal meth, klonopin, morphine, marijuana combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Crystal meth, klonopin, morphine, marijuana combination
On all these substances am i am in danger? Dosages approximately: 150mg methamphetamine, 90mg morphine, and 3mg clonazepam.

You won't feel the CNS depression as much with a stimulant in your system, but the danger of respiratory depression is still there, so it's easier to OD.
150mg of methamphetamine is a pretty high dose if it's pure
90mg of morphine is a high dose and combined with 3mg (too a high dose) clonazepam it's extremely dangerous, even with a tolerance.

Yeah, well here's the RIGHT formula

1.)Meth + Morphine = YES!

2.)Meth + Morphine + >2.25 hours of productivity + Marijuana = YES!

3.)Meth + Klonopin + Morphine + Marijuana = :|:p

As you can see Equations #1 & #2 are golden.

Therefore equation #3 is horseshit....benzos take the edge off amps alone, but will RUIN a perfectly good speedball. Hold off on the K-pins if you want the most of your dopamine.

Closest i'll come to that is 30mg Temazepam NO LESS than 6 hours before speedball....but K-pin has a long half life, and it's gonna bleed over into your speedball if you don't restrain yourself.

150 mgs? That is a good size dose, that's like a 20 bag in the old market I used to live in. You gonna slam that shit? :)

I remember 20 dollars in a shot...well, you'd need some tranquilizers used to sedate large zoo animals to stop me after one of those

The Klonopin will come in handy, 3 mgs will sand down some of the "rough edges"...and the amphetamines will definitely counter the sedation of clonazepam. Good synergy actually IMO

Honestly if I were the op I'd dose the d-methamp and the benzo together, then dose the morphine & marijuana separately. 150 mgs of good meth is going to drown all the other drugs, if you dose all of those drugs at roughly the same time, except for the marijuana which will amplify the amphetamine effect and will make you even more tweaked & fucked up.

Morphine + weed, on the other hand, compliment each other quite nicely.

The Klonopin will come in handy, 3 mgs will sand down some of the "rough edges"...and the amphetamines will definitely counter the sedation of clonazepam. Good synergy actually IMO

Honestly if I were the op I'd dose the d-methamp and the benzo together, then dose the morphine & marijuana separately. 150 mgs of good meth is going to drown all the other drugs, if you dose all of those drugs at roughly the same time, except for the marijuana which will amplify the amphetamine effect and will make you even more tweaked & fucked up.

Morphine + weed, on the other hand, compliment each other quite nicely.

I agree. Pure glass will nullify and "take" over EVERYTHING in my experience...I like adding naGHB to stimulants albeit I don't do meth but I've done it before and I would always take 1mg of clonazepam before smoking glass. I remember eating 10mgs of alprazolam and 6mgs kpin with 6mls of G after HOURS of a hit of glass and the benzos barely taking the edge off.

Dear ovo1024:

Please read all rules and quality standards for the Other Drugs forum before posting, and especially before starting a new thread. This is not the place for 'Drug combination' discussions. Otherwise, welcome to Bluelight friend. Safe trails.

I had actually posted earlier to this thread but...I can't figure out how but I must have deleted it by accident. I was less forgiving in that post. Less than using Bluelight mobile, apparently.

If we're talking about HR, I'd be careful mixing the meth with the weed, as they both increase heart rate which can lead to cardiovascular issues. Also, meth, morphine, and marijuana (of the high THC/low CBD variety) can all lower your seizure threshold, putting you at risk of having a seizure, but the clonazepam should help with that.

Stay away from the meth especially and also don't do heavy downer combos because that will kill, If you want to come down from the meth (who wouldn't) then only do what you KNOW you can tolerate of the other three.

Yeah, well here's the RIGHT formula

1.)Meth + Morphine = YES!

2.)Meth + Morphine + >2.25 hours of productivity + Marijuana = YES!

3.)Meth + Klonopin + Morphine + Marijuana = :|:p

As you can see Equations #1 & #2 are golden.

Therefore equation #3 is horseshit....benzos take the edge off amps alone, but will RUIN a perfectly good speedball. Hold off on the K-pins if you want the most of your dopamine.

Closest i'll come to that is 30mg Temazepam NO LESS than 6 hours before speedball....but K-pin has a long half life, and it's gonna bleed over into your speedball if you don't restrain yourself.
I've never heard of this, I take benzos every time I do coke cause I get anxiety. I would never touch meth since trying an oral dose of ~30-35mg a couple years ago and having one of the worst 24hrs of my life. I never drank and had to drink a litre of rum just to go to bed at 9am the next day after a night of compulsively watch tv and boozing to calm myself (and acting weird as fuck).

Thank you keif, well said as usual. Someone knows, but they can put in the Drug Culture Combo threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.