• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal Meth and Methamorphasis

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
Hello. I am back blue light. I am Matt in case you guys forgot. I just want to talk about Methamorphasis. Reflect a little bit on my life. So i started tweaking 5 years ago. Today. I can say i am not the same scared boy who took that first hit. I noticed I am cols and tougher. I dont feel emotion now. I cannot cry. The biggest change is my social class. I am considered to be a thug now according to my homies. But I still feel like me. I have had to do things I am not proud of. I have had to fight. I have been in legal trouble.

I started it all out with smoking only. I also snorted only or did not rails at first. But then for the last 2 years I have turned to needles. I always take speedballs. To be honest. I am close to homeless. I am broke. I am unemployed. I am just getting by day to day. Most of my friends are gone. My family dislikes me. I have become abusive my father says. For sure I know my anger is worse.. I want to stop. I am aware of the 12 steps and recovery. These days I can say I've found jesus. I found my G too. I found my brothers and sisters. I am only 21. But feel like much older.

How has meth changed you? Drastic enough? Noobies... Pay attention. A lot of tweakers I've met end up having to turn to Gangsters for their fix.