View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Crystal lsd what to do?

the bold one

Bluelighter
Someone i know has accquired crystal lsd.what the fuck do you do with it?does anyone know any sites with guidance on dilution etc etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
First off,I'd have it tested, it's extremely unlikely your friends can get crystal LSD, unless they know the chemist or someone close to source. Ehrlich should be able to tell you if it's a lysergamide.

If it is real crystal LSD, use volumetric measurements to put the drug into a solution. If I were working with pure LSD, I'd make damn sure I was wearing a mask, gloves and ensure the MICROGRAM scale is pharmacy quality.

Not really something for someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

Last edited:
First, test it using a reagent. Ehrlich's reagent can be bought online as 'LSD test solution' or reagent or keywords like that.

People are very unlikely to acquire crystal LSD while at the same time to not know what to do with it. It is rare and usually requires monetary investment and a certain type of connection. If one gets involved with that, typically there is great intention of doing something with the LSD and knowhow that comes with it.
So, unfortunately the chances (statistics are not personal and they don't lie) are that it is not LSD but a cheaper compound like a DOX or NBOMe. We shouldn't debate about trustworthiness of what you are saying or "someone you know", unless you have already verified it actually being LSD through actual analysis. Just be sure, nobody's word should be worth that kind of risk.

So, after doing that we might discussing what to do with it. We are not here to really instruct you on manufacture and distribution of drugs, but harm reduction related warnings are in order like: better to not attempt making blotter as it is very challenging and requires advanced material / methods, it may seem relatively simple and doable but it should be left to experienced people.

Wear gloves. Have a very precise analytical laboratory scale. IMO stick to liquid LSD, by putting it in something like everclear or quality vodka. The maths should be simple.

But start with the test!!!

I don't even know what I'd do with myself if I had access to Crystal LSD. My heart would probably explode at just the sight of it. I'd be way to excited for my own good.

OP, does this "LSD" emit white sparks when shaken?
I have a friend who was fortunate enough to see real crystal LSD...back in the 70's and when shaken it would emit "sparks"...like when you bite a wintergreen lifesaver in the dark.
I can't think of what this phenomenon is called ATM, but sounds like it'd be cool to see.
Only a very pure sample of LSD will do this though.

Just looked it up. It's called triboluminescence.

Last edited:
Real LSD should also glow under UV light (not sure whether this applies to analogues like AL-LAD as well or not)

it's called piezoluminescence... but triboluminescence is close enough lol