• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crystal Light in Bong Water?

DerDiebKommt

Bluelighter
I recently got a new bong and was wondering it it would be fine for me to put the Crystal Light liquid flavoring in the bong water. This would be for some flavor and color. Crystal Light contains no sugar and I've heard it's pretty much the same as drinking normal water. But not sure about smoking it. Any help would be good.

Thanks!

The water temperature doesn't really increase when you pull smoke through it, so I don't think anything would cause a reaction. I've previously had tea and wine in a bong and other than a weird taste (i don't recommend using red wine) it's been fine.

As stated above it should be fine but I'm really not sure you'll get the effect you're looking for (flavor/aroma)

Already tried this the day I posted with no reply. Not much flavor but the colored bong water is always nice.

I wouldn't be too comfortable pulling smoke through liquid that had sweeteners or food coloring in it, although I admit I don't know if doing so in fact harmful. It just doesn't seem right when you can just use water.