• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal & heart damage possibly.

S3TH5150

Greenlighter
So recently I binged crystal for about two weeks, probably .6-.7 every day and two days out of those two weeks I snorted coke, about quarter of a gram the first day and a gram and a half the 2nd day. Constantly felt like my heart was rolling and pounding hard enough against my chest where it gave me chest pains. I was forced to the hospital, they said my heart pattern was fine but my chest has felt like it's tightening up ever since then even at this moment. I weigh about 130lbs 5"5. Do you think I caused some damage?

Go to see a cardiologist and tell him or her how you used crystal meth, how much and how often you used it, and what your symptoms are. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

I moved this to basic drug discussion for you. If the moderators there think it's best for another forum they can move your thread.

stims put a lot of stress on your heart and other organs so yes exp side effects like what youre exp...its normal and no i dont think you caused any serious damage from your stim binge
IME if the hospital didnt find anything abnormal then you might wanna cut back your usage or quit all together...your choice
it could be down right anxiety..which seems more plausible than anything else...stims dont cause anxiety per say but can bring anxiety issues to the surface

I have anxiety, and i haven't used either since then, I knew after that I needed a break

I have anxiety, and i haven't used either since then, I knew after that I needed a break

def recommend re thinking you stim usage
anxiety wont be fatal but fuk will it make things shitty
keep in mind im not saying thats whats happening its just my O do get checked out by a doc

Doctors scare me.

No need to be scared of doctors. I am a nurse. Doctors are only there to help but can only go on the information they are given. If you are really worried, go and see one. You wont get in any trouble and its confidential.

panic attack most likely - i had my first one from combining mdma and mephedrone
try 2mgs diazepam and get some rest (that's what helped me)

get well soon:(

try some asprin my gran uses it for her heart its good for the heart and the insides