Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Crystal and coke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus12

Greenlighter
I don't know if I have this in the right forum, but anyways.
A couple weeks ago I tried meth several times but only really got high on it once. And one other time I was just cleaning everything no euphoria or Anything like the first time I tried it.

Last night I tried coke and didn't feel speedy or ANYTHING all it did was make my heart race and kept me awake. I know it wasn't bunk bc my friend did way less than me and got high but they also tried the meth with me, but they only got high like me on it.

Even tried single stack xos and NOTHING. I just started experimenting with drugs. Meth was the first hard drug I've ever tried, idk what I'm doing wrong or if its the meth that's fucked everything up for me.

I'm really disappointed and confused honestly.

This is the wrong section for that. But coke sucks man, ive never tried meth but im pretty sure you cant compare the two. Most coke is garbage anyways so youd get maybe a 15 minute stimulant high and then its straight to feeling like shitt. but damn you are fucking with some strong/addicting drugs for your first time. Be careful, why not smoke some weed like everybody else for there first experience with drugs?

I used to smoke weed and that spice shit but the spice messed up my weed high to where I couldn't smoke without having a panic attack, but I can honestly say ill never do meth or coke again lol its too expensive to not get high on. I even tried taking 100mg of adderal er and nothing happened at all. All I did was have chest pains and stay up all night. This really sucks bc I like speeding but nothing's doing it for me, but then again I'm chasing that first meth high. It might all just be in my head who knows...

If you're getting shitty drugs you should probably just save your money until better stuff comes around. Good coke is really hard to find and expensive. I never buy coke unless the dealer is willing to let me try some from or at least smell the baggy he wants to sell me. If he won't do that when u have $$ in hand, 100% it's a ripoff. If it's good shit they know you will buy some of u have $$ in hand. Also you sound young and most dealers even kids your own age will rip you off if they know you are naive to drugs like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.