• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crushing Nicotine Losenges

Ksa

Ex-Bluelighter
Bit of concern in compounding the following together with a pestle and mortar:

20x 15mg Dextroamphetamine XR
60x 4mg Nicotine Polacrylex Lozenges
60x Guanfacine 2mg
60x Caffeine 200mg
1x tea-spoon of magnesium oxide

The concern comes from Nicotine, as it is liquid and quite volatile at room temperature, only being in solid form due to its binding to polacrylex, an ion-exchange resin. I am wondering if the resin is strong enough to withstand the twisting and crushing that occurs in a pestle and mortar, in a way for the operator to safely do so until the powder is homogeneous and ready to be en-capsuled. The ability of polacrylex to form an homogeneous powder mixture with the other compounds is another concern that I attempt to mitigate with magnesium oxide.

The target capsule for this operation would contain:

2.5mg dextroamphetamine
2mg nicotine polacrylex
1mg guanfacine
100mg caffeine

Thank you in advance.

Why do you want to cap all those stims together, anyway? I don't personally see the gain in pushing additional uppers through your system if you're already taking speed.

That said, one risk that immediately jumps to mind here is incosistent mixing. IMO, if you are dead set on taking all that stuff together, either cut the pills you currently have (in a pill cutter, preferably) and take your appropriate quantity together, or if you really want to cap it, measure the strength of each of your different pills so you can grind and measure each ingredient separately, then combine them only when you get to actually capping it.

I don't know anything about polacrylex resin so I can't help on that part, sorry.

Why do you want to cap all those stims together, anyway? I don't personally see the gain in pushing additional uppers through your system if you're already taking speed.

That said, one risk that immediately jumps to mind here is incosistent mixing. IMO, if you are dead set on taking all that stuff together, either cut the pills you currently have (in a pill cutter, preferably) and take your appropriate quantity together, or if you really want to cap it, measure the strength of each of your different pills so you can grind and measure each ingredient separately, then combine them only when you get to actually capping it.

I don't know anything about polacrylex resin so I can't help on that part, sorry.

Antabuse for Dexedrine. Inconsistent mixing is also a concern with nicotine resin. I am wondering if anything would prevent magnesium stearate/oxide from delivering its usual properties...because after-all, resin can have adherent properties that go beyond what we're used to when dealing with individual molecules.

To be honest, it will probably work...and the powder will be homogeneous and not release nicotine into the air, but the magnitude of the risk imposes more research. Just wondering if someone has experience with resins and mixing.

I plan to crush these nicotine pills in 1 teaspoon of magnesium and then adding that powder to the rest, mix the 2 batches and then re-crush it into even finer powder, then remix it. Never had problems with this technique in the past but this time the resin is something new I'm not entirely sure how to handle it. The step where the nicotine is crushed into magnesium is the riskiest step for me because I have no ventilation. It's extremely cold outside.

Last edited:
Dunno if anyone knows, I sure don't. I sympathize with needing something at work to stay sane and desirable even if I don't get your particular combo and it's need to be all in one cap. Swallowing nicotine spit from Nicorette or chew always gave me instant heart-burn. Doubt that's healthy at all.
But anyway guess I'd start by seeing what happens when you break down the lozanges using an amount that won't kill you if you inhale some dust, and then go from there.

worked, as long as no water is mixed into it lol. Phewww...wasn't comfortable with half a gram of nicotine that's for sure haha.