• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Crushing Dilaudid or dropping whole pill to make nasal spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronicJ

Greenlighter
I've been trying to look online with no luck on if there is any difference in crushing the Dilaudid and adding it to the nasal spray or dropping the whole pill in which I do because the dissolve pretty fast...and it cuts out the crushing of the pill which I kinda hate doing ahah. So yeah just wondering if there is any significant differences if I crush it or just drop the whole thing in?..

If you're willing to wait for the pill to dissolve...but either way, I don't see why you would rather do it, it should make absolutely no difference. If you're having difficulty crushing the pill, like you're losing pill mater, fold a few pieces of paper in half, put the pill/pills inside the crease, fold the paper over on the pills, then holding the folded paper down, crush the pills with the back of a spoon.

Anyway, with that being said, I'm going to close this. It doesn't make any difference. Heating the solution will make a difference, but IDK why you would do that if you're making a nasal spray. Some people have the misconception that IV pills that they need to cook them, but heat degrades opiates.

Status
Not open for further replies.