• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

cross tolerance between Meth and MDMA.

mew4

Ex-Bluelighter
okay so, first of all i tried mdma when i was 18, and did it a few times and loved it. Then i got into meth and had a bad meth habit for 3 years... well then i tried a few different mdma pills and noticed that instead of the normal loving feelings i used to get, my heart just raced like a racehorse and had no fun at all, just thought my heart was gonna explode. I know youll say that it was probably PMA, but it was mdma im sure of it, i tried different pills and powder forms from different areas and for some reason my body just stopped responding positively to mdma.

As you know meth and mdma are both amphetamines, and im worried that all the meth i used ruined my system for mdma. is there a reason this is happening that anyone knows of?

How long have you been off meth?

Yes MDMA and meth are cross tolerant but if you have been off meth for a conciderable amount of time, you should be able to roll.

How do you know it was MDMA you had? Why would you think we would jump to the PMA conclusion? PMA is really rare as an adulterant but gets a lot of fanfair because of how dangerous it is. It is more likely that you got pipes or a research chemical than PMA....much more likely.

Sounds like you took untested shit and not MDMA to me....just sayin