• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

Here's one that isn't an indole, but it was on my mind. The chemical structure is. N,N-Dimethyl-2,3-dimethoxyisoxazole-5-oxazole-2-amine.

This ones an amped up version of caffeine. It's chemical structure is 1,3-Dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione-7-dimethylnonane-2-amine.

I think that this one's pretty cool. It's chemical structure is 5,6-Methylenedioxy-8-diethylamide-N,N-dimethyltryptamine.

Same thing with this one. It's chemical structure is 5,6-Methylenedioxy-8-(2,4-dimethylazetidide)-N,N-dimethyltryptamine.

OK, this one isn't an indole, but I find it interesting. It's chemical structure is 2,3-Methylenedioxy-5-methylisoxazolepropan-2-amine.

Here's another one like that one. The chemical structure is 2,3-Isoxazole-5-methylpyrrolenonane-2-amine.

Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. Coming up with something like 5,6-Methylenedioxy-8-diethylamide-N,N-dimethyltryptamine.

Can anyone teach me about "Rational Design" ? From what I've been reading from off the net. When you design a drug you've got to have "Rational Design" on what your designing. I've already started reading up on binding and how some chemicals you can put together and which ones you can't. Which is important to those of us who want to design more effective drugs. Of course I could just come up with stuff that may or may not work. But I don't want to do that because I want to know that the drug that I'm designing actually works. This is all part of "Rational Design". Anyway, I hope you'll help me out and teach me some of this stuff. Because I really want to know more about it. Of course I could just study more. What are your thoughts on this ?

This is an analogue of nicotine. It's chemical structure is 3-[(2S)-1-Methylpyrrolidin-2-yl]pyridine-2-amine.

This is another stimulant. It's chemical structure is 3,4-Methylenedioxy-alpha-beta-dimethyl-N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine.

This is another stimulant. It's chemical structure is. 3,4-Furan-6-phenyl-N,N-dimethyl-2-pyrrolizidine-2-amine.

Here's another stimulant. It chemical structure is N,N-Dimethyl-6-phenyl-2-4H-furo[3,2-b]pyrrole-2-amine.