• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crazy Weed Experience (Laced?)

AllInTheMindYaKnow

Greenlighter
I?ve heard of people ?tripping? on weed before but it always seemed to be people who have had experience with some kind of psychedelic what makes this experience strange is the only psychedelic experience I have is an unsuccessful LSA extraction haha. But I would definitely go as far as to call this weed trip a psychedelic one.

So I made firecrackers out of some weed a friend gave me grown by his uncle I put a pinch maybe 3 and eat only one

It hit me fast no noticeable build up or anything I was sitting in a chair doing homework when all of sudden the room starts spinning i laugh because it?s so unexpected but it starts getting more intense. I stand up to collect myself and it helps a bit

a but of time passes and i feel what a normal high would feel like Ive felt the spinning room effect before with different weed but then the depersonalization hits I don?t recognize my hands or my body and my vision gets tunneld I lose my sense of my hands and legs and I feel like I?m floating. It?s likw my legs and hands weren?t mine like they were some separate entity I could control just by thinking what I wanted them to do I start flying around my house pretending I was an airplane but I start feeling paranoid and then more paranoid and then more and more until it?s too much and I. ?Land? on my bed. I hve panic attacks so I know how to handle myself during an anxiety attack. As I curled up waiting for it to pass my heart ese gets faster and faster but not physically faster it only feed as if it were going faster soon it?s going so fast it?s burning through my skin and chest and onto my bed this is when the visuals come In I close my eyes and I see geometric designs they aren?t solid or crisp there very faint and as I soon as I try to get a good look they stop but they were definite there I could draw them out but I could only see them if if let go of myself. I lie down trying to collect myself and I start seeing images of forests and towns and space it?s like I can see and feel my thoughts and mind this went on for maybe 10 mins I really couldn?t know and I open my eyes and...everything?s kaleidoscope! I lie down on my bed and put on my favorite Beatles record and the geometry and visuals justvgwt more and more intense until I sort of green out and fall asleep

when u woke up the next day I felt rather strange I felt good. The whole experience wasn?t very introspective it was more like a bunch of random bullshit being thrown at me for 4 hours and as terrifying as it sounds it was an amazing beautiful experience 10/10 would do again...but it doesn?t seem like weed my friend smokes that same weed but he doesn?t get it as intense I?ve seen him on it and I trust him so i know he?s not bullshitting me but is it possible it was laced and if so could anyone identify with what? Thanks!

Edibles can make you trip at a certain dose. I don't like it, find it panicky (I don't get anxiety smoking.) I don't use edibles.

No, not laced.

We can't tell you if it was laced, only a chemist could.
Even unlaced weed can be powerful when eaten. It's not only super strong, it also feels very different from smoking. Possibly due to this compound being formed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11-Hydroxy-THC
Edibles work in mysterious ways! The same dose can do nothing for one person and be overwhelming for another person.

PCP?

I guess everybody is different, but to me edibles are more mellow and less trippy than smoking. Intense, yes. But more "warm and fuzzy" than head-spinning.

Peace&Love,
jasper

PCP?

I guess everybody is different, but to me edibles are more mellow and less trippy than smoking. Intense, yes. But more "warm and fuzzy" than head-spinning.

Peace&Love,
jasper

No, it wasn't laced, 99.9% chance.

I've bought thousands of bags, never once laced (other than on request.)

PCP makes the weed more valuable, it would be a foolish to trick someone.

People freak out from an OD (ESPECIALLY EDIBLES) and start thinking they had laced weed. If it doesn't taste like heavy chemicals from a drug lab, it's not laced.

Again, it's never fucking laced. Buy yourself a whiz test if you want a definitive answer.

I hadn't used it since forever ago and recently tried some medical. I would describe it as psychedelic. Scared the crap outta me, for hours.

No, it wasn't laced, 99.9% chance.

I've bought thousands of bags, never once laced (other than on request.)

PCP makes the weed more valuable, it would be a foolish to trick someone.

People freak out from an OD (ESPECIALLY EDIBLES) and start thinking they had laced weed. If it doesn't taste like heavy chemicals from a drug lab, it's not laced.

Again, it's never fucking laced. Buy yourself a whiz test if you want a definitive answer.

100% correct. I gave someone some medical weed (17% THC?). Guy swore it was laced and I showed him the prescription bottle.

I've smoked weed that had me freaking out thinking I took my acid instead (and as far as I know my acid couldn't magically transport from another room). I smoked too much too fast. It still happens and esp. with edibles.

Tom

Dealers usually lace drugs to improve profit margins and there is no feasible way to cut weed so...definitely not laced. Don?t forget though that cannabis can technically fall under the category for psychedelic and you did say you used LSA in the past. Any Psychonaughts will tell you that weed can bring back states similar to a trip after you?ve used psychedelics.

Oral cannabis tends to be much more "trippy/psychedelic" than smoked. Constituents of the product undergo chemical change upon combustion, while oral administration does not yield this type of outcome (until dissimilar results due to metabolic processes of course). It's a totally different intoxication depending on your ROA. It is incredibly unlikely that your cannabis was laced- it would be of no benefit (and in fact, detrimental and counterproductive) to your dealer.

-PA

Oral cannabis tends to be much more "trippy/psychedelic" than smoked. Constituents of the product undergo chemical change upon combustion, while oral administration does not yield this type of outcome (until dissimilar results due to metabolic processes of course). It's a totally different intoxication depending on your ROA. It is incredibly unlikely that your cannabis was laced- it would be of no benefit (and in fact, detrimental and counterproductive) to your dealer.

-PA
Well PerpetualAnhedonic youre partially correct. Orally active Cannabis has also been decarboxylated with heat. decarboxylation converts THCA (which is basically inactive to humans) to THC, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, which is used for all routes of administration. The reason oral Cannabis is stronger is because your liver will metabolize it into 11-hydroxy-tetrahydrocannabinol which can cross the blood brain barrier much easier.

What about animal tranquilizer? I didn’t do it, cause F that, but my friend did and I had to babysit her all night. We got kicked out of a restaurant, the cops almost called cause she was climbing a bush( she thought was the tree of life) outside the place laughing, trying to kiss everyone one! She was totally on some zen free the world love everyone trip.

Well PerpetualAnhedonic youre partially correct. Orally active Cannabis has also been decarboxylated with heat. decarboxylation converts THCA (which is basically inactive to humans) to THC, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, which is used for all routes of administration. The reason oral Cannabis is stronger is because your liver will metabolize it into 11-hydroxy-tetrahydrocannabinol which can cross the blood brain barrier much easier.

Ah yes, of course lyserg- you are correct and my response was not well thought out I guess....I'm gonna chalk it up to exhaustion �� Thank you for correcting me.

-PA