• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crazy marijuana high

Jonathan22

Greenlighter
So today I had one of the craziest highs of all time. I've been smoking for about a year and smoked almost everyday this past summer but stopped for about a month and a half. Today was the third time I smoked since I stopped smoking for over a month. My friend and I got zig zag blunt wraps, which are bigger than swishers if you didn't know. I rolled us a 2.5g blunt and we smoked it. After two hits I was already high. At my peak I experienced something out of this world. For starters, everything was flat and 2D. The trees looked like cardboard cut outs that some 3rd grader made in art class. Basically everything looked as if it was in a cartoon show but it was real objects. Then more stuff started to happen that was really weird. When I was driving home i could hear my subconscious mind giving my body orders. For example when I was approaching a stop sign in my mind I would say "okay, slow down." Then I would involuntarily imagine my foot slowly come off the accelerator and push down the brake. This happens for everything during the entirity of my high. I remember I got alittle scared at one point because I was singing some music I was listening to and I would hear my subconscious tell me the words before they played on the song,and it sounded clear as day. At the same time my subconscious was telling me the lyrics to the song i imagined myself saying it and it felt so real so at times I wouldn't know if I actually was singing the song or if it was all in my head. Then when I would say it I would see flashes of how I imagined it looked when my mouth moved. Like I would imagine my mouth opening and my lips touching each other then closing and opening again to talk and it happened so quick. When I was focusing on driving I could hear my subconscious tell me how to steer and I could literally feel the neurons being sent from my head to the tip of my fingers so my arms will actually do what my brain told it to. It was crazy driving too because I could feel every rock no matter how small hit my tires and I would hear it too even though I wasn't on a road made of rocks it felt as if I was. Overall this whole experience was pretty cool but alittle frightening at times

That's some good shit lol. You were just high as fuck. If you lived that then don't worry about it just check your product know where you get it from

That is what good marijuana should do for you I guess. Open you up to your subconscious.