View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Crazy first time lsd experience- HELP

Tukaiire

Greenlighter
It was 8 at night and I decided I would try a sugar cube with acid in it. I didn't realize how strong it was until about 8 hours in the trip. For the first hour of the trip I felt super happy and couldn't stop laughing but that did not last long. About 4 hours into the trip I lost all sensation in my body I couldn't feel anything at all it was like I was watching over myself. The trip lasted from 8pm to 12 am the next day. The duration of the trip I felt all clammy and sweaty. It was a complete body high I never even saw geometric shapes and sharp lights it was all body high no mind high. Is this normal for the first time? I was in my room the whole time by myself as well. Oh and the weirdest part was when I got up to go to the bathroom I couldn't even feel my hands on the door or my feet on the floor. It was like complete body numbness.

........... It was a complete body high I never even saw geometric shapes and sharp lights it was all body high no mind high.................. I couldn't even feel my hands on the door or my feet on the floor. It was like complete body numbness.
Hmmmmmm. LSD effects vary from person to person but there are some typical effects that seem reasonably universal - visual disturbances/distortions being one of them at more than low doses (and it sounds like you had a decent dose from your other comments). Not feeling your hands and feet could just be because your awareness was elsewhere - although your description of "no mind high" sounds like it precludes this. All in all it doesn't sound like LSD. Not that I am one for giving advice usually but if you have any more I certainly would not feel too inclined to take it. At the very best I would send it for analysis to satisfy my curiosity, but most probably bin it and move on.

What else do you think it could've been ?? the guys brother who makes them told me that it was safe but super strong acid.

No one can identify what you took on here unfortunately. Aside from being against the forum rules, there's literally no way anyone can make a good guess as to what it was.
It's possible that what you took really was LSD, and you were just trippin' out. Who knows. Testing is the only way to tell. Reagent tests are a pretty good way to narrow the possibilities.