crazy anticipation

e-licious

Bluelighter
i know this sounds weird, and i really don't know if you guys will know what i'm talking about, but, on that night, december 31st, people all around will be able to hear some of the BEST music ever performed/made/spun/mixed/dj'd. its gonna be amazing, i can't even begin to imagine it. from pvd, paul oakenfold, sasha, chem bros in uk c/o gatecrasher, to sneak, van helden in montreal c/o 514productions and john acquaviva in phoenix, cox in hawaii...
i know i'm prolly getting into the whole y2k hype thing, but man, i would love to be at all the big places that night, just to hear the music and feel the energy and the power of everyone dancing and having the most unreal time of their life.
yah, so incidentally, i'm not a crack head, i just love music and obviously it rules on e, but i'm listening to it sober now, and it still gives me the goosebumps... hehe.
unfortunately i won't be at any of those places dec 31st, but it doesn't matter, as long as you're with awesome people and listening to great music... i don't see how that night could possibly be anything but tres cool.
anyways...
ok.
bye!
[This message has been edited by e-licious (edited 13 December 1999).]

i'll be at gatecrasher2000!!
biggrin.gif