View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Craziest shroom experience?

Intghrn

Greenlighter
For me it's EXTREMLY hard to explain. I ingested 3.5 grams.for about 2 seconds it felt as if I was doing mental and physical front flips while standing.

Personally, the strangest thing I ever experienced on mushrooms was going in and out of periods of total blackouts while at an EDM club and then realizing at the end of the night that the memories I did have were not in chronological order. I still have no idea what actually happened when that night, but I do know that I had fun and that I made friends with these two guys who were looking over my half delirious self, the first who was just high and drunk and was always concerned that I needed more water, and the second who was on, get this, a salvia quid, and kept thinking that we were at a baseball game. I told him to get me a hotdog, but it never happened.

That was my first time ever taking them, on two grams. The guy who gave them to me apparently took four the same night at home and spent most of it cowering in the corner thinking that everyone was out to get him, so I guess they were pretty strong.

Last edited:
That's really strange. They were psilociben cubenisis correct? I know amanita muscaria are a whole new experience. I'm speculating the black out was due to dehydration and confusion of the club. That's pretty funny about the baseball game though!

Well, it was so long ago now and I knew nothing about mushrooms then so I can't say with certainty that it was Psilocybe cubensis specifically, but yes, it was definitely psilocybin mushrooms. I have taken Amanita muscaria myself as well and can verify that the experience is quite different, though compared to many things it is still very "psychedelic-like", but ultimately a different kind of trip.

About the dehydration, I'm not sure if that was actually happening or if that guy just thought it was, haha. I'm sure the confusion of the club contributed though. I've actually had psychedelic blackouts since then from nothing more than tripping too hard too, but I do recall specific events that would support the environment playing a role. For instance, the very first blackout came within seconds of going inside; I was stumbling around barefoot and accidentally turned the lights on causing everyone to look up and laugh at my trippy clumsiness, and one guy came up to me and started giving me a light show. I remember seeing the bright lights initially rushing towards my face... and suddenly I was coming to somewhere else.

And yeah, that guy and his baseball delusion was pretty great lol. I don't know how anyone convinces themselves that an extended salvia trip in the middle of a rave sounds like a good, fun time, but he sure made the most of it!

and the second who was on, get this, a salvia quid, and kept thinking that we were at a baseball game.

Hahhahahaahahahaha. Of all things.

To be fair, music on salvia is incredible, and I love it when it's euphoric.

When it's dysphoric though... I wouldn't fancy being at a rave and thinking reality was made of stickle bricks whilst my body feels like its made of hot pins and I'm made of an infinite number of versions of myself.

Fucking love the thought of dancing with the goddess though.

Hahaha, right? At the time I was so new to everything that I didn't even really question it, but it sure got stranger in retrospect.

You are absolutely right though, I must give you that. I've had some pretty nice low dose salvia experiences twirling around to a beat. This guy was completely tripping though, I'm not sure if I would have the guts for that in that environment, haha. I vaguely remember him talking about everyone's bottom teeth shooting up through the roofs of their mouths and bursting out of their noses. It didn't seem to bother him though, so more power to him lol.

This guy was completely tripping though, I'm not sure if I would have the guts for that in that environment, haha. I vaguely remember him talking about everyone's bottom teeth shooting up through the roofs of their mouths and bursting out of their noses. It didn't seem to bother him though, so more power to him lol.

I wanna chill with THAT dude next time I trip.

The craziest experience for me was a combo of 2c-E, 2c-I, mescaline, LSD, and mushrooms. I was gone. Besides that the time I took nine grams of dried mushrooms.

Those moments when time completely loses meaning on higher end dosages. I've experienced this weird effect on many different dosages where various parts of reality will just glitch and time will just stutter or completely stop and il feel like I'm entering a completely different dimension momentairily.

where various parts of reality will just glitch and time will just stutter or completely stop and il feel like I'm entering a completely different dimension momentairily.

Perhaps you left the old one? ;)

For me it's EXTREMLY hard to explain. I ingested 3.5 grams.for about 2 seconds it felt as if I was doing mental and physical front flips while standing.

Yeah that does remind me of feeling on shrooms like I was riding a rollercoaster up a looping but I would keep going up rather than move through and past it.

My craziest shroom experience involved such warping of time and spatial perception, loops that made it impossible for me to say if something happen 1,5 or an infinite number of times over and over again... that it become enough torture that I would rather not live anymore and accepted my fate. Giving up my life or sanity, the choice of surrendering, freed me on such a deep level that I left my body and only experienced pure unity for about 5 hours. Quite long considering I had been tripping already for 2 or so hours.
It changed my life because I never even knew that mystical experiences like that are possible and real and it made me question everything about my life - so I was screwed up for months or years until I had basically reinvented myself.