• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crappy down & hard.... ?? Dysphoric crack. Dope not mixing right to draw up. Has xylazine, but that's not it.

dryslit4u

Bluelighter
Idk if I'm 'doing this right,' so I apologize if I'm off course here, but I really want to know what on earth is in these drugs. I shoot dope/fent, on the East coast, so powder. There *is* xylazine in there, so it's not that. But, for months now, the one connect I have, his stuff went from meh to just wtf. It now doesn't mix right with water. Almost like it's oily. Like there's a thick brown powder muck always left coating the cooker. You can do the same shot 10 times bc there's always more brown muck in the cotton. It does not dissolve. I read that Xylazine is alcohol soluble, not water soluble, but I don't think that's it. Bc: it has fent in it (tested it) and yet when I shoot, I never get a rush. And it takes time for the stuff to kick in. It's not a defined five second period until it kicks in like it's always been.

I am....so sad over this.... And also, the crack, it's been making me so dysphoric it's insane. Like, hallucinating visually, scared absolutely shitless, heart at 130 bpm, unable to move off my bed to even go pee in the bathroom. It's the most intense dysphoria I've ever had at times, so mostly stopped using it. Has made me feel very sick a couple times, like gonna vomit, covered in sweat. The resin isn't gooey, it's more powdery. It tastes more chemical and less good than crack used to. I used to love smoking it.

What on earth is in this stuff? I'm so broken hearted, and have been trying very hard to quit lately, bc I went from being very happy using drugs, loving it, to not loving it at all. Like, just fucked..... I miss drugs while I'm using these drugs. What the hell....

I love science and know a lot, been using for 10 years, and never came across this stuff. But Idk what's at work here. Please help. Anyone else had this experience?

Hey, I'm responding to my own post here. Idk if there's a better place for this, but just want to alert anyone who might be looking for answers on some weird drugs they've gotten, bc I realized what's up w this crack. It's not crack at all.

It's basically 'bath salts,' and I know that sounds crazy, but no, that's what's out there now, from legit dealers w/ go-go businesses, sadly. This time it was a completely different effect, no heart pounding and insane fear, but instead vomiting and like a substance in the pipe that smokes over and over again, is psychoactive but not fun, and made me vomit violently three times.

If you Google 'fake crack,' in quotes so you search for that exact phrase, you'll see there are so many synthetic cathinone type things, Idk exactly but it's all BS out there these days it seems, and I'm in a major US city. Found some sites online offering test kits, like: https://www.testyourpoison.com/en-us/products/cocaine-cuts-test-kit
https://protestkit.eu/cocaine-purity-test-kit-tlc/ Some tests are simpler than others.

And to think, I was trying to mix this stuff w/ an acid and inject it, the crack, like I used to years ago. It turned into like a black sludge when my blood hit it, but I did get some in!! Be careful.

Last edited: