• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CRANK vs ICE

ShardHUNTER420

Bluelighter
Just want opinions but keep hearing crank which is meth is the same as ice and all I gotta say that crank getting to you. The thing about crank is it used to popular but now is sold way cheaper to the tweeke that complain about bugs n shit and that before cranks always dirty and fucks with your body atleast 5x more depending on how shitty it is But meth has a bad rap cuz all these fools goin loco off shitty meth same thing with shitty cut CRACK seen fools lose there shit I had to make my own made my own custom 90z crack anyways cranks worse than crack too and cracks horrible worse by far cravings/addict wise now I do meth but I do ice clean ice that's easy on me and I feel great but DON'T get that crank feeling you know if you've done it but pretty much everyone tells me even dealers that cranks will fuck your mind but ice DON'T doo all that no delusions or bugs which every tweek I knew thag had the bugs was cuz they were on dirty as crank smoking is fucked it really fucks your body up if it's shitty but I only started smoking again recently cuz I have good ice now now ice can hella cut too but you gotta know what's whaf like hope u get msm thag won't give ya bugs also hallucinations are caused from sleep deprivation which is ya own fault I never go over 3 usually only do a day or two I use in decent moderation and on crank I went loco just kept smoking and damn my lips got chapped and sore ass throat with good ice only thing that can suck is the usual cotton mouth but that never bothered me nor at raves on molly I'll drink water bit don't trip over it like goonz anyways just had to say that been talking to alm my friends clean ice isn't crank doesn't causse all that shit they claim like psychosis got it from crank smoked idk how much was about 15 had over a ball by the second day I got bugs here n there then started hearing shit all kinds of shit parents thought I was crazy till they looked thru my room as I was in the phych ward found the rest of my meth looked so shitty my dad didn't know wtf he was looking at until idk how but water got on it and dried and crystallized over the bag a bit then he knew and understood too told me why you smoking shit that looks like it from the 70s crank is all they had and in certain places still only have that which is bs if you gonna do meth do pure shit and actually enjoy it and safely smoke(vape) it without funky tastes or chemical burns and weird vibes cuz dirty meth is a totally diff drug reminds me of pcp lol