L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cracked up

Ulis

Greenlighter
Ok, I need advice badly, so here I am writing on this forum. Hope to have some feedback.

Around two and a half years ago after a thirteen year realationship that was going nowhere , I went on a few curing trips with some friends. Was pretty surprised that after much pain thinking about the past, in three or four months I was like pretty ok. I had given a lot in that relationship, but after so many years of arguments, on-offs... the last argument was just too much for me.

After about 6 months in August, when I was not looking for anything, I met this divorced woman, 36, with two small kids. We were both on holiday and she was introduced to me by her aunt (who I had sort of met a year before). Ok, so it was like, wow, maybe not love at first sight from my part, but pretty damn close. I didn´t doubt it, and I told her straight away, I liked her.

Thing is her aunt didn´t take it too well. Seems at first it presented problems. We didn´t see each other for about a month, since she lives in another city.
But we planned to see each other and I visited her. I was only going on a "get to know you" basis, but after a few drinks, a friendly massage, we ended up sleeping together. I had never really been into first date sex, guess I hadn´t met the right person yet.

Ok, so after that I was just like crazy for her. She told me that she couldn´t think of a relationship now, she'd been divorced from a man she had loved to bits just six months ago. She got divorced because her ex sort of like abandoned her and her children during the day, he would work all day even if at home, it was like she was his maid, not his wife. She said he "promised her she was going to be a princess and ended up a cinderella" When they divorced she lost everything and he even achieved a shared custody, so she "loses" her kids every 7 days

Anyway, we started seeing each other weekends every two weeks (when she doesn´t have her kids) and things like halloween, new years eve etc... We even went on holiday Easter weekend. Sex was regular and good, and we really had/have a good time when we are together. Now and then she has sad moments when she thinks of her kids (when she's with me, they are not).

In the last two years she's confided in me with basically everything, emotions, work problems etc.

We even made a crazy move and bought a loft/apartment together in her city (well actually she gave me money to help buy a house that is in my name, cause she can´t have anything on her name because her divorce agreement says she is still liable for her ex's debts). We use it just to see each other.

Anyway, 2 years have flown by, and I am just head over heels in love, more each day... But when I bring up the question, she gets overwhelmed/scared... Not sure.

Starting to worry about moments of jealousy on my part. Never been the jealous guy, but this situation of being head of heels in love with a friend with benefits is driving me crazy.

I'm all cracked up.

HELP?

Being head over heels for a friend with benefits IS crazy. It happens all the time, but it's still crazy. She sounds more than a fwb to me, she loaned you money for a house for crying out loud. The fresh divorce excuse is over, in my opinion. She needs to commit to you or cut you loose. It's not fair to string you along.