• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack

One doesn't inject crack. It must be converted into a water soluble salt with a small amount of acid first. That in turn brings it back to it's original state, snortable powdered cocaine.

Some examples of acids used are: Citric, Acetic, Hydrochloric, Sulfuric. Care must be taken when converting though as an overly acidic cocaine salt will be even more damaging then reg coke.

Injected cocaine is usually of a far shorter duration and has it's own unique characteristics. Like the Bell Ringer effect.

They are completely different IMO. Cocaine produces a very unique feeling when IVd, it's almost dissociative "stuck-esque feeling" while stimulating your entire body but at the same time causing a mental (I dont want to use this word) sedation. IV meth produces a noticeable increase in energy and physical and mental stimulation along with a powerful euphoria that still resembles amphetamines.
IV coke is almost a completely different drug than cocaine used by any other ROA.

I've heard that iv coke is similar to smoking it but you'll get the "perfect" hit everytime. And basically cant fuck it up like you can smoking it. Keeping in mind I smoke crack out of a bong. And we do a quarter of a gram hits. We know what were doing but sometimes i dont have the lung capacity to take the full hit.

I've heard that iv coke is similar to smoking it but you'll get the "perfect" hit everytime. And basically cant fuck it up like you can smoking it. Keeping in mind I smoke crack out of a bong. And we do a quarter of a gram hits. We know what were doing but sometimes i dont have the lung capacity to take the full hit.

Ive never smoked crack but I've shot cok before it's super smooth what's better smoking crack or shooting coke

Ive never smoked crack but I've shot cok before it's super smooth what's better smoking crack or shooting coke
I've never shot it. I've never shot anything. Kind of think about it a lot though. I probably will before I die. Fuck my life. That'll be the end of me.

Lol it's so much better but it comes with alot of risks sometimes I wish I never started shooting up

The question seems odd at first glance but I guess if it is taken at face value, we should first address how shooting crack is different from shooting cocaine hydrochloride.

I had heard of the acid wash to convert crack into injectable coke years ago and I had always wondered how you reclaim the powdered coke from the acid reaction. On the day that I saw a man preparing a rock of crack for injection, I asked him how he was gonna do it. He looked at me like I was stupid. He put his crack in a spoon with vinegar, and shot it all up. There was no converersion to powder, as noted by a previous response. It was freebase dissolved in acid, and thats all. He said it felt just like shooting powdered coke, except it is often stronger by weight.

There is already a good breakdown of the meth/coke difference so I'll leave it at that.

The question seems odd at first glance but I guess if it is taken at face value, we should first address how shooting crack is different from shooting cocaine hydrochloride.

I had heard of the acid wash to convert crack into injectable coke years ago and I had always wondered how you reclaim the powdered coke from the acid reaction. On the day that I saw a man preparing a rock of crack for injection, I asked him how he was gonna do it. He looked at me like I was stupid. He put his crack in a spoon with vinegar, and shot it all up. There was no converersion to powder, as noted by a previous response. It was freebase dissolved in acid, and thats all. He said it felt just like shooting powdered coke, except it is often stronger by weight.

There is already a good breakdown of the meth/coke difference so I'll leave it at that.

I knew that I mean compared as in effects