• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack tolerance or bad batch

mm2222

Greenlighter
Does this sound like tolerance, or a crappy batch? I get regular body high, just no head high. Only been smoking a couple months.

Very hard to say. I've only smoked crack twice (I only bother with coke if I'm with others doing it, it's not worth the brief high for the price IMO, much prefer amphetamines) as I pretty much always IV coke when I do it, but:
The first time I smoked crack it was really shitty. I just felt like I'd had like a double espresso :/
The second time I smoked crack was amazing. I heard the bells and was very high and euphoric for a good hour.

How regularly do you smoke? If it's everyday, that is definitely enough for a good tolerance. But cocaine is hard to actually maintain a tolerance to as it leaves the body very quickly. This is why you don't get chronic psychosis from it (meaning psychosis due to long-term use, not due to a binge or really high dose) anywhere as near as much as with amphetamine sulphate or meth: it's very difficult to maintain levels of cocaine in the body/brain for long.

It doesn’t taste as strong as it usually does, and just doesn’t look right. I’m tempted to go buy from another guy, but don’t want to waste $ if I really need a tolerance break.

It doesn’t taste as strong as it usually does, and just doesn’t look right. I’m tempted to go buy from another guy, but don’t want to waste $ if I really need a tolerance break.
It's probably just stepped on and cut heavily.

Although, taking a tolerance break is never a bad idea.