• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack tips for metal pipes aka how to

Zonxx

Bluelighter
After 2 years of use, ( i dont know i dont like stems oddly, i get more of a blast off pipes, why dunno thats me everyone is different however i find glass smoother, and depending on whi i guess is better but i was a very heavy hash/pot smoker so my exp lighting pipes bongs etcs is very high infact almost muscle memory) an edit important tip before getting started. Melt 2 tiny rocks w a metal youll always have to breathe in gently for heat to get into pipe the reason is cause fuck ashe, have your base actual smokable product. Continue reading and you will never fail or waste.
Tip 1. 2-3 screens ALWAYS. 3 if you have good lung / breathing.BRASS is a must for safety as it will NEVER break or damage unless you damage it scraping or whatever
2. Pack bowls, never pack the back maybe 10-20% of the bowl ( toward the mouth piece, leave it empty or tap your shit forward carefully as it will melt and stay ifront) making smoking easy, as you only light the front ( tip 2.5 never touch w direct flame until you think bowl is done this is so fucking important or you waste 30-60% of your stuff easily, if you see it catch fire, you fucked up, still smokable, never waste your shit.) Tip 3 get a metal stir stick meant for THC wax from any headshop, 5-10$ metal. After every hit, use it and OVER A PAPER WITH A FOLDED CENTER, MIX YOUR BOWL
4.once you hit idk, everyone holds " as long as possible" my opinion, fuck that. Hold it for 10 seconds, but after you hit always try to take a gasp of actual air for 2 reasons, air obviously, and the deeper in the lung the higher you get. 5. I didnt think id have 5 tips but unless EXTREMELY EXPERIENCED always use bic NEVER CHEAP LIGHTERS i have seen them literally fucking explode in peoples hands or just after they put them down if theyre lucky, its fucking scary, bics say no more than 30 seconds yet, ive used them w flame for up to 2 mins
6. You can use a torch if youre extremely careful, will give you best hits for metal pipes but... in your quest to figure it out you will waste no matter what, keep it far from your bowl and breathe in slow your pipe and stuff will heat, but i actually prefer pre melting my rocks w a normal lighter then switching, i find i can get extremely fast tokes this way and i know im not wasting as its exactly as if im hitting w a bic, but it takes patience and ... dont fucking burn yourself w a 1200 degree blue flame youll probably regret it..
7. Woah 7 this is my last one unless i edit, when you feel that heat when breathing slow, thats your go, keep hitting w flame for 2 sec, and breathin like youre hitting it.
8. An edit tip. Never forget to stir after you get your hit and try to mix and hit as soon as possible if youre capable but only if you can... safety first why: (hot pipe = your stuff will degrade)
Ill continue to add tips if this by chance becomes popular as i know maybe 25% of users or newer users tend to use metal pipes oddly im a regular and idk tell me why i dont prefer glass, ive smoked out of a meth pipe, works extremely well, out of a stem ( brass screens instead of brillo msg me if you want to know how to do that properly it uses 5 brass screens to perform, and is much fuckin safer as brass will never fall apart unless you scrap/damage it yourself

Stay safe guys dunno why i made this post i think im high but enjoy, never waste. I hope a mod makes this a sticky i put my heart into these tips for BL

Major safety tip. The downside to metal is it will heat faster than glass, but ill attach a picture of mine ( most are sold w a plastic around the metal tube, you can buy other materials) if the pipes too hot to hold dont fucking hurt yourself, either grab a facecloth to fold n then u can hold it w that.... or put the thing down but id you put it down this will be added above ALWAYS on a folded piece of paper incase it falls over you wont lose fuckall.

Last edited:
Im curious as to the replies ill get, or if ill possibly switch people from glass to metal, i have ALOT more tips but thats enough for now. Questions are welcome. P.s guys n gals, metal never breaks.