• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine [CRACK] SWIM has followed all of advice they could find an as still unable to achieve a bell ringer. Help?

swimboi890

Greenlighter
SWIM Holds it in for at least twenty seconds, and even used the method from the Crack Freebase MGEATHREAD where user EveryStar gives an in-depth detail. Also, any other tips on how to smoke? Please help.

P.S - can you IV crack residue my mixing it vitamin C and distilled water?

No absolutely do not shoot up crack resin please, lol. Shouldn't even have to say that... as for the bell ringer, maube your crack sucks or isn't made with coke? A .1 or .2 at most held in for 60 seconds should work. Bell ringer is over rated anyway, its not healthy

you don't ever need anymore than 0.1g - even semi-properly vaped/smoked you can't hold more in than that anyway

I always used 0.08. rock broken up and spread out, long slow draw, when finished hold 12 seconds at most (all abbsorbed by then, any more you are getting dangerous oxygen deprivation and you also need oxygen to feel the freebase properly. Someone mentioned 60 seconds above, that's just insnity and pure stupid, jesus

do not IV crack resin ffs.

EDIT just noticed it's an old thread, still

@ageingpartyfiend - this guy "cracks", smokes, the, the crack rocks. Everything he said is right on, although you could maybe hold it in a bit longer without problem.

It is honestly a bit overrated and kind of hard to "reliably" achieve. Sometimes you get one unexpected, sometimes you do a huge blast and "just" get really high (just not a bellringer). It's best to moderate your usage and try to avoid getting balls-ass high every time, which is counterproductive (hit after hit usually doesn't get you higher and doing a lot affects tolerance quickly). You wouldn't throw your sweet crack cocaine in the garbage, and yet, it is kind of what you're doing. Gotta avoid that jonesy, fiendy stuff.

A good solid blast of ~.1 in a good, functioning stem of quality rock is "about as high as you're going to get". It's crack, not DMT.

Dont shoot up crack i mean it can be done but i wouldnt. If you are intent on finding out what iv coke is like get the powder though id advise against that as its way to easy to overdo it causing that goddamn bell ringer. Ive gone almost deaf for a minute or so from shooting to much coke.

But you can only get so high then things like seizures and heart attacks happen

Use an antenna metal pipe instead of a rose, they get hairline fractures that are invisible and prevent you from getting good suction and a good hit. Place the crack into the end on the chore. Put the pipe in your mouth and flick the lighter over the end of the pipe and its hard explain but don't inhale yet just use your lips like you are taking a drag from a cigarette "pulling" the crack down into the chore. Once its melted in there hold underneath the end of the pipe still puffing with your lips softly like you would a cigarette but not yet inhaling. Rolling the pipe around dancing the flame around the end and every so often very briefly suck the flame every so slightly into the pipe just for a second and then go back to holding it underneath. You will know when its ready to start hitting by blowing a small amount of air into the pipe, if a nice puff of white vapor/smoke comes out the end your good to start actually inhaling it, you start to back the flame off a bit if its hitting good, keep twisting the pipe as your hitting and adjusting heat as necessary by bringing the flame closer or moving away as needed. Its really hard to not get a ringer with an antenna pipe even if you don't have perfect technique because they conduct heat so much better than glass and the circumference of the pipe is smaller than a glass rose so you need less flame to get it vaping/smoking. Best way to get a good ringer IMO is to load a good hit melt it into the chore and put another hit on top and melt it and start smoking so the chore is really saturated, you might waste a little but if your technique is giving you problems its better to waste a little getting a big fat hit than waste half a gram chasing little unsatisfying hits before you get your technique down. You'll know when you have your technique down and are getting proper ringers because aside from the head rush for me anyway the spine tingling euphoria seems to go straight to my dick/groin haha

Crack is shit but I still always wash up with my lines . Is the crack any good you washing it up properly my last bell ringer caused a mini stroke