• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack..rock with black speck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byno87

Greenlighter
Recently swim just scored a bag of crack and the biggest rock was white with a black Speck on it and it tasted different does anyone know what this means?

It could be just ash or another benign substance or another psychoactive substance. There's no way to really know without testing.

Hello and welcome to bluelight, first of all we don't use swim here, it wouldn't protect you from law enforcement anyway and it just sounds silly when someone who isn't you or your pet are doing drug related activities.

On the other hand, substance ID threads are not allowed because without a proper lab test or a high end test kit you can't know for sure what you have, so it may lead to endless speculation, beside the fact that some answers could lead to a dangerous move on your part if a user indirectly misguides you due to his lack of actual knowledge.

So i'm gonna close this, i would recommend reading the Bluelight User Agreement, so you can have an idea of the dos and dont's, it is not mandatory since there are a very few donts but it would make it easier for both sides.

Have a nice day, feel free to ask anything or PM me if you feel confused where to post something or how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.