• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack overdose?

ConD

Greenlighter
Week ago I picked up 3g of powder, it cooked back to about 2g of rock. I assume it was pretty pure at that point. Smoked for about 10 hours. On my last hit, I had just a tiny bit of rock left, and the resin scraped from the pipe (very little). As soon as I exhaled I dropped to the floor and started shaking/convulsing. I was able to compose myself in a few seconds, stop shaking and sit up. My vision was blurry, but I was fine otherwise.
Was that a small overdose, or just the way crack feels? I'm fairly new to crack. Also, am I smoking too fast (2g in 10 hours)?
Thanks,

Yes, I believe this was your body clearly saying it couldn't take it anymore. It could have been the beginning of an overdose imo. Some people react differently, but normally the first signs are usually rapid heart rate, seizures, chest pain, excessive sweating, high blood pressure, stroke, death.

When you use crack you don't care about anything but the next dose. That is obviously a danger choice, so be careful. I suggest you stick to the original plan.
Take care and welcome to Bluelight!
E.

It sure is a scary drug. I hope you can leave it alone since it is almost killing you, and you only just started using it